may
article training my parents are my initial teachers, they teach me on all aspects in my life, and they played a key role in shaping who i am today. my mother is a stay-at-home mom, so she cares more about our life. she is the ‘chef’ in my family as she can always cook some great food for us, besides, my mother manages to know what kind of food we may like and then she would learn how to cook it, that’s really considerate of her, compared with traditional relationship between mothers and children, i think my mother is more like a close friend to me. i love to chat with my mother and it was her who come to comfort me when there is a hard time. as for our breadwinner, my father is very busy so he doesn’t usually stay with us, and he is more strict with us than my mom. that’s why my little brother and i always call him ‘mean dad’. yet to be honest, my dad is the person i admire most, not only because he gives the whole family material support, he also focus much on our thinking. my father teach me how to view a problem, how to think over a question and how to behave in a more proper way. although my mother’s and my father’s teaching style are very different, they still have something in common. i think one of the typical similarities is their attitude toward independence. both of my parents consider independence as a very important features and that lead to a situation where they try to help us improve our ability of standing alone. for instance, they used to expose me to special campings where i have to do every thing by myself during vacation, and they also encourage me to plan a trip with my friends because they think that’s a good way to gain experience and grow up.in addition, they bought many books at home which is good for obtaining knowledge and they think reading is a path to independent study. even though not all of our family members can stay together all the time, my parents will find a particular time to spend with family, after all, family is important. according to our tradition, we will have a trip with family during the new year time. i think that’s meaningful, because during the family trip we can talk a lot and keep close relationship with family.