Snacksjack
Complain Letter Dear GM XXX Hotel, According to our company were booked 8 rooms and pain in 2 days. The V/C 148 was stamped and signed of sales name completely. Afterwards, the coordinator contacted to your hotel via Facebook and got confirmation. On April 19, he called to your employee and she said that there is some mistake about booking process. So, She divide our group into 2 groups with 2 hotels. So, I called to her again and told her that we cannot do as you said and offer a condition that we can rest in another place but we want 8 rooms per hotel. Her never tell me for a real name. She just says she name is Jane and she told me that I'm rudely words to say even if I never do like that. And she try to find any excuse and cancel my call finally. I told the coordinator to call to her again and inform her to return our money that we made a reservation. She give a condition to find a room. Until next day, We didn't got a money return or about a new room but I can find a room already at that time. I will finish this situation but your employee was not sincere to solve that problem. Finally, The review from many websites made me mistake to choose you even if I got any offer from many place too. I always have a plan to travel and hope to get for your good services. I have been waiting for your contact with in 1 day. Regards, xxx
1

Complaint Letter

Dear GM **** Hotel,

According to our company were booked 8 rooms and pain in 2 days. The V/C 148 was stamped and signed of sales name completely. Afterwards, the coordinator contacted to your hotel via Facebook and got confirmation. On April 19, he called to your employee and she said that there is was some mistake about made in the booking process. So, she divided our group into 2 groups with between 2 hotels. So, I called to her again and told her that we cannot could not do as you said and offered a condition that we can rest in another place but we want 8 rooms per in one hotel. Her She never tell told me for a her real name. She just says said she her name is was Jane and she told me that I'm rudely words to say  spoke rudely to her even if though I never do did like that. And She try to find any excuse and finally cancelled my call cancel my call finally. I told the coordinator to call to her again and ask her to return our money that we made a the reservation with. She give gave a condition for us to find a room. Until the next day, we didn't got get a money return or about a new room but I can find had found a room already at that time. I will finish have taken care of this situation but your employee was not sincere in solving this problem.

Finally, the review from many websites made me mistake to choose you even if though I got many offers from many other places too. I always have a plan to travel and hope to get for your good services  have better service from you in the future. I expect your reply within 1 day.

Regards,

*****

Notes:

-It is better to use **** symbols than XXX, because "XXX" is a symbol often used to indicate pornography in English.

-I know there are a lot of corrections in this, but I want you to know that you are making progress and good vocabulary. Most of your errors are in regards to past tense, so concentrate on making sure if you are talking about something that happened in the past, you used the appropriate verb form.

Keep writing! You are doing well.