Jomara
Sometime ago When I was 10 years, I used to play soccer/football with my brothers and cousins in my grandma's garage, was really fun for us. However, one day my brother kicked hard the ball and it through the window breaking in pieces the favorite grandma's porcelain vase... We felt so guilty, even so, nobody wanted tell the true for grandma, then one of cousins had a badly and brilliant idea to blame our dog Rai. When grandma came back from church, we told her the little lie, she got so angry and forbade the dog to go into her house... Sometimes I feel like I'm not a good girl which did that bad things, to blame a innocent dog and to lie for grandma... Well, I have to call for my grandma...
1

Sometime ago

When I was 10 years, I used to play soccer/football with my brothers and cousins in my grandma's garage, which was really fun for us. However, one day my brother kicked the ball so hard it went through the window breaking it into pieces and grandma's favourite porcelain vase. We felt so guilty, but nobody wanted tell the truth to grandma. Then one of  my cousins had a bad but brilliant idea to blame our dog Rai. When grandma came back from church, we told her the little lie, she got so angry and forbade the dog to enter her house. Sometimes I feel like I'm not a good girl who did a bad thing, blaming an innocent dog and to lying to my grandma. 
Well, I have to call my grandma...

1

Sometime ago

When I was ten years old, I used to play soccer/football with my brothers and cousins in my grandma's garage; it was really fun for us. However, one day my, my brother kicked the ball hard and it went through the window, breaking in pieces grandma's favorite porcelain vase... We felt so guilty, even so, nobody wanted tell the true to grandma, then one of cousins had a bad and brilliant idea to blame our dog Rai. When grandma came back from church, we told her the little lie, she got so angry and forbade the dog to come into her house... Sometimes I feel like I'm not a good girl for doing such bad things. To blame a innocent dog and to lie to grandma...
Well, I have to call my grandma...

Hey, I am looking for people to practice English with..Will you practice with me?
hello how are you ? my name is jamel i hope to will be good friends and learn english together

Sometime ago

When I was 10 years, I used to play soccer with my brothers and cousins in my grandma's garage, it was really fun for us. However, one day my brother kicked the ball too hard and it went through the window, breaking in pieces the favorite grandma's porcelain vase... We felt so guilty, but nobody wanted to tell the truth to grandma. Then one of  my cousins had a bad and brilliant idea: we just we had to blame our dog Rai. When grandma came back from church, we told her the little lie. She got so angry and forbade the dog to go into her house. Sometimes I feel like I'm not a good girl for doing such bad things, to blame a innocent dog and to lie for grandma...
Well, I have to call to my grandma...