Clarence
make friends! i am Gabonese,and i study in Accra where i started to learn english but i feel that i have still so much things to learn because i wish to finish my studies in U.K like i want to get the British pronunciation,i like it!

mMake friends!

i I am a Gabonese, and. i I am studying in Accra where i I started to learn eEnglish; but i I feel that i I still have still so much things to learn. because i I wish to finish my studies in the UK and like i I want to get learn the British accent (if you are referring to the way British people speak, it would be accent, not pronounciation) pronunciation, i I like it!

After suggested correction: 

Make friends!

I am a Gabonese. I am studying in Accra where I started to learn English; I feel that I still have so much to learn. I wish to finish my studies in the UK and I want to learn the British accent. I like it!

Note: Often, short sentences work best to convey your message. My best suggestion when writing sentences is to read it as if you are speaking to someone. This way you will be able to put the correct punctuation for easier reading.

If you like British accent, try watching Downton Abbey. The series is set in the post-Erwardrian era, so the use of English is more "finesse" I would say.