cherish天空之城
A Contrastive Diet Culture Between China and Korea For the past of years,Korean culture trend is getting stronger and sronger, such as《Doenjang jjjgae》TV series showing Korean diet culture, Lee MinHo's perfect performance in China biggest stage and Do Minjuun's indescribable high popularity. Korean Wave is gaining momentum with the development of the society.The face of the Korean Wave,clothings ang dressing have profound impact on China.Meanwhile,foods are no exception.Nowadays,there are mang Korean foods in China that are getting more population amoung young people, such as,gimbap,bibimbap,deonjung jjjgae and naengmyeon.etc.What's more,many Chinese restaurants exsit in Korea and have high population due to its uniqueness and daintiness. China is a county with thousands of years of history and culture. The natural conditions and social customs of a place result in each place has its unique culture.近年来,韩流在中国的发展趋势越来越猛,从展示韩国饮食文化的《大长今》的流行,到长腿欧巴李敏镐在中国最大节日上的出演,再到冷峻帅气的都敏俊教授的《来自星星的你》的热播,韩国的文化在中国不断升温。在韩流来袭的今天,韩国不仅在服饰,化妆方面对我国的影响较深,在饮食方面也不例外。如今,在中国随处都可以找到紫菜包饭、石锅拌饭、冷面,大酱汤等韩国小吃,而在韩国,也存在着很多中国饭馆,并且韩国人也渐渐爱上了种类繁多,美味独特的中国饮食。于此,我国具有数千年的历史和文化,气候、风土,生活习惯等有不少差异,饮食习惯也随之多种多样。

A Contrastive Diet Culture Between China and Korea

For the past of years,Korean culture trend is getting stronger and sronger, such as《Doenjang jjjgae》TV series showing Korean diet culture, Lee MinHo's perfect performance in China biggest stage and Do Minjuun's indescribable high popularity. Korean Wave is gaining momentum with the development of the society.The face of the Korean Wave,clothings ang dressing have profound impact on China.Meanwhile,foods are no exception.Nowadays,there are mang Korean foods in China that are getting more population amoung young people, such as,gimbap,bibimbap,deonjung jjjgae and naengmyeon.etc.What's more,many Chinese restaurants exsit in Korea and have high population due to its uniqueness and daintiness. China is a county with thousands of years of history and culture. The natural conditions and social customs of a place result in each place has its unique culture.

近年来,Recently, 

韩流在中国的发展趋势越来越猛,Korean culture is getting very popular in China.

从展示韩国饮食文化的《大长今》的流行,From Korean cuisine introduced in Dae Jang Geum,

到长腿欧巴李敏镐在中国最大节日上的出演,to the long legged beauty of Lee Min Ho's performance on China's greatest holiday and

再到冷峻帅气的都敏俊教授的《来自星星的你》的热播,finally to the forbidding elegant rendition of  Do Minjuun's "You, from the Stars",

韩国的文化在中国不断升温。the poplularity of Korean culture in China soars without limit.

在韩流来袭的今天,Korea's influence,

韩国不仅在服饰,not only impacts on Chinese fashion,

化妆方面对我国的影响较深,but greatly on how we look and

在饮食方面也不例外。eat.

如今,Right now,

在中国随处都可以找到紫菜包饭、in China everywhere, one can find "kimbap",

石锅拌饭、冷面,大酱汤等韩国小吃,"bibimbap", "naengmyeon", "doenjang-gug" and other foods.

而在韩国,On the other hand, in Korea,

也存在着很多中国饭馆,there are many Chinese restaurants.

并且韩国人也渐渐爱上了种类繁多,Koreans are also slowly appreciates the many varieties

美味独特的中国饮食。of exotic tastes of Chinese food.

于此,This is because

我国具有数千年的历史和文化,my country has a few thousand years of history, culture,

气候、风土,生活习惯等有不少差异,tradition, customs, habits that 

饮食习惯也随之多种多样。cause us to have so many different kinds of Chinese cuisine/food.