yasin ilhan
my short trip for a wedding ceremony .. I went to antalya that is my hometown 10 days ago , I arrived there at 6 pm and the wedding ceremony's first day almost start.. we went to a town whose name is kemer which is 50 km from antalya and we watched our traditional wedding plays there then we went back home at 1 am .. the second day was bigger than before we danced on the ring 1 hour later the groom and the bride signatured their big dealt .. then cake and fruit juice was served finally they began a good life we went back home for a pretty sleep ...
1

My Short Trip For A Wedding Ceremony

I went to my hometown of Antalya that is my hometown 10 days ago. I arrived there at 6 pm and the first day of the wedding ceremony's first day had almost started. We went to a town called whose name is Kemer, which is 50 km from Antalya, and we watched our traditional wedding plays out there and then we went back home at 1 am. The second day was bigger than before. We danced on the ring 1 hour later, and the groom and the bride (signatured their big dealt. I don't understand this) Then, cake and fruit juice was served. Finally, they began a good new life together and we went back home for a pretty wonderful sleep...