ninnu..ninnu..ninnu
My friend Nyakkkk...\(^▽^)/ I have a friend, Her name is SRI LESTARI, but I called her “Nyak or Emak”, it means mother or mom..wkwkwkwk She is my classmate, we’re not really close and we didn’t talk to much. Time passed, we know each other and we shared anything about english language. She’s the girl who introduced me about italki. She told me to make an account on italki in order to knew more native speaker in the world. I met native speaker because of her, she is really nice to me. I don’t have too much experiences with her. But I’ve ever hanged out with her twice. The first one when I treated her. I asked her to help me and I will pay her anything what she wants. And the second is one week ago, we went to DUFAN (DUnia FANtasi or Fantasy world). We played a lot of games like Rollercoaster, merry go round, tornado.....and so many adrenalin games that we played. But I had a stupid but funny story when we played a Kora-Kora at Dufan. Kora-Kora is the big boat, that boat can make a position almost 90 levels so as the body was almost stand upright with the land. We rode that boat with some people we didn’t know, when that boat took us up and down, I looked people around of us was screaming . Some people who feels scary, they’re screaming like “ahhhhh.....let me down!” or “ahhh..stop it! I can’t hold this anymore” and some people who loved that game was screaming like “ahhhh...awesome! MOREEEE......!!!” but when I looked her beside me, she was laughing alone. She looked like a crazy and stupid girl. In my mind “why nyak laughed alone while all of people was screaming?? Stupid!”. Then I asked her “NYAKKKK..why you laughed alone? You’re crazy!!!” but she keep laughing and she answer it with a betawi accent and scream out in my ear that she felt like being tickled by someone. Suddenly I became deaf girl ~("._.)~ ~(._.")~ Hearing the answer, I don’t know why we laughed and can’t stop it until we went down from that boat. wkwkwkwkwkw....we played a lot of games until night comes..but she never looked scared with adrenalin games..cool, right??!! hahaha She wasn't tired until we got home..she is superb girl XD.....She is very unique than other girl in the world. I never thought that we can be friend like this ^^ and I wish we can be like this forever ^^..........I wish we could have a riot story more and more later...Wkwkwkwk XD
2

Original text I have a friend, Her name is SRI LESTARI, but I called her “Nyak or Emak”, it means mother or mom..wkwkwkwk She is my classmate, yet at school we weren’t really close and we didn’t talk much. Time has passed, and we now know each other and we share everything about the English language. She’s the girl who introduced me to italki. She told me to make an account on italki so that I might find more native English speakers in the world. I’ve met native speaker because of her, and she is really nice to me. I don’t have too much experiences with her.

Since we have become friends we have ‘hung out’ twice. The first time was when I asked her to help me (with what??) and in return I would pay her whatever she wanted. The second was one week ago; we went to DUFAN (DUnia FANtasi or Fantasy world). We played a lot of games like (not a game but a ride??) Rollercoaster, merry go round, tornado. .and other similar rides/games (make this clear rides games or RISEDS and GAMES? Using adrenaline is good but its maybe too specific for you to use yet). One stupid but funny story from our day out occurred when we played a Kora-Kora. Kora-Kora is the big boat: the boat can shift to 90 degrees so the body was is almost standing upright. We rode that boat with people we didn’t know, yet when that boat took us up and down I looked at the people and we were all screaming (Think about this sentence can you make it more succinct?? Think about why you need to say people you don’t know are there simpler words – like stranger?) . Some people who felt scared were screaming “ahhhhh.....let me down!” or “ahhh..stop it! I can’t take this anymore” and the people who loved the game ride were screaming “ahhhh...awesome! MOREEEE......!!!” but when I looked at Sri beside me, she was laughing. She looked like a crazy and stupid girl (Bodoh is ok in Bahasa Indonesia but not in English – so instead of stupid say “silly”). In my mind (I was thinking??) “why is nyak laughing alone while everyone else is screaming?? Stupid!”. Then I asked her “NYAKKKK..how can you be laughing alone? You’re crazy!!!” But she kept laughing and told me in a betawi accent that she felt like (she was) being tickled by someone. Suddenly I became deaf girl(Fix this) ~("._.)~ ~(._.")~ Hearing HER the answer, “I don’t know why we laughed,” we couldn’t stop until we go down from boat. wkwkwkwkwkw....We played a lot of games until night.. but SRI/she never looked/got/was scared on any rides..cool, right??!! hahaha She wasn't tired until we got home..she is superb girl XD.....She is very unique (compared to??) other girl(s) in the world. I never thought that we could/would become be friend(s) like this ^^ and I hope/wish we can/stay like this forever ^^..........I wish we could have a riot story more and more later(Aneh sekali – please expand on the meaning of this last sentence)...Wkwkwkwk XD

No complete corrections just enough so that you can go over it again...

Good luck!!

Bowing is necessary to show respect to Guru besar wkwkwkwkw!
kamu sakit?? sakit apa?? cepat sembuh ya, kalau kamu sembuh kita main ke dufan lagi :D
ya aku mau tapi kapan? tapi aku sedang tidak enak badan akhir-akhir ini. Aku merasa sakit wkwkw
wkwkwkkwkw...kamu selalu berhasil buat aku terbahak-bahak XD kita kesana lagi yukkk????