Employees shouldn´t check their e-mails 1 Nowadays everybody is dependent on e-mails to be 24 hours a day everywhere available and informed. Especially employees need to keep an eye their e-mail account in order to be able to work efficient. However, this availability can not only be helpful, but also destructive. As one has to go through this load of daily information that we get send to know what is essential. For that reason there are holidays that should give workers the opportunity to take some time off. So employees should not check their e-mails during their holidays so that they can enjoy their free time. Although, some time to relax is important, it is necessary to be up to date. Consequently, it is not possible to disconnect oneself of society and switch off all technical devices. Since employees need to keep up with everything that happens and is related to the job, to be good at it. Therefore, it is necessary for workers to stay updated, otherwise there might be something missed. Other than that we actually check our e-mails on a daily base, so there is no reason for us to stop doing that in our vacation. Moreover, since these days it is easy and can be done in some minutes. Thus, for some jobs it is necessary to always know the latest and checking e-mails is important and a basic that also has to be done when at vacation. However, it is still more vital to stay healthy. Particularly at the present time many people have problems with their wellbeing and get sick with illnesses like burn-out, because employees neglect their health. The reason for that is that they have too much to take care of, so that they need some time to get away from work or they face serious psychic or physical troubles. So there needs to be a break in which one can relax and only take care of oneself. Since there is a fixed time at which one should not get distracted by anything that is not work related there should also be a time the other way around. Given that holidays would be the perfect opportunity to de-stress and enjoy the time without work. Thus one´s vacation should be a time to loosen up, get away from work and repose oneself. Productive feedback, if possible including structure and content issues is appreciated.

Employees shouldn´t check their e-mails 1

Nowadays everybody (everyone) is dependent on e-mails to be available and informed 24 hours a day. everywhere available and informed. Especially Employees need to keep an eye on their e-mail (account) in order to be able to work efficiently (adverb ads -ly). However, this availability can not only be helpful, but also destructive (strong verb, detrimental - better in context.). As one has to go through this load of daily information that we get send sent to know what is essential. For that reason there are holidays that should give workers the opportunity to take some time off. So employees should not check their e-mails during their holidays so that they can enjoy their free time.
Although, some time to relax is important, it is necessary to be up to date. Consequently, it is not possible to disconnect oneself of (from) society and switch off all technical (technology, or technological devices) devices (Technical has a different meaning.). Since employees need to keep up with everything that happens and that is related to the job, to in order be good at it. Therefore, it is necessary for workers to stay updated, otherwise there might be something might be missed. Other than that we actually check our e-mails on a daily base, so there is no reason for us to stop doing that in (on always with vacation, on vacation.) on our vacation. Moreover, since these days it is easy and can be done in some a matter of (a few minutes) minutes. Thus, for some jobs it is necessary to always know the latest news and checking e-mails is an important and basic task that also has to be done when at on vacation.

However, it is still more vital to stay healthy. Particularly at the present time many people have problems with their well-being and get sick with illnesses like becoming burn-out, because employees neglect their health. The reason for that is that they have too much to take care of, so that they need some time to get away from work or they face serious psychic (psychic more often refers to telepathy and fortune telling ESP) psychological or physical troubles. So there needs to be a break in which one can relax and only take care of oneself. Since there is a fixed time at which one should not get distracted by anything that is not work related, there should also be a time the other way around. Given that holidays would be the perfect opportunity to de-stress and enjoy the time without work. Thus one´s vacation should be a time to loosen up, get away from work and repose (recompose) oneself.

Productive feedback, if possible including structure and content issues is appreciated.

Ask questions if there are changes that you don't understand :P