Employees shouldn´t check their e-mails 2 Employees should not have the duty to check their e-mails during their holidays. However, being up to date is fundamental in the job, but the holidays are no work time. Therefore, the vacation should have nothing to do with the work. Furthermore, is it vital to enjoy some free time that gives the opportunity to recharge the batteries in order to sustain most proficient workers. Otherwise the workers also have a higher risk to suffer under their health, so that they have to take a longer time off. As a result, spending the vacation without stress makes in the end more sense. Productive feedback, if possible including structure and content issues is appreciated.

Employees shouldn´t check their e-mails 2

Employees should not have the duty to check their e-mails during their holidays.

Employees should not be expected to check their e-mails during their holidays.  OR

Employers should not expect employees to check their e-mails during their holidays/while on holiday. 

"Duty" is not incorrect

However, being up to date is fundamental in the job, but the holidays are no work time.

Although, being up to date (up-to-date) is critical in the workplace, holidays are not for work.  

Therefore, the vacation should have nothing to do with the work.

Furthermore, is it vital to enjoy some free time that gives the opportunity to recharge the batteries in order to sustain most proficient workers.

Furthermore, it is vitial to enjoy some free time, which workers need to recharge their batteries and remain productive.  

Otherwise the workers also have a higher risk to suffer under their health, so that they have to take a longer time off.

Otherwise, there is a higher risk that the workers' health will suffer and they will have to take longer time off to recover.  

As a result, spending the vacation without stress makes in the end more sense.

As a result, having a vacation without stress makes more sense in the end. OR

As a result, taking a vacation from work and email is a better alternative.  

Productive feedback, if possible including structure and content issues is appreciated.

Employees should not have the duty to check their e-mails during their holidays (or - Employees should not be tasked with checking their e-mails during the holidays.). However, being up to date is fundamental in to the job, but the holidays are no work time for resting. Therefore, the vacation should have nothing to do with the work. Furthermore, is it vital to enjoy some free time that gives them the opportunity to recharge their batteries in order to sustain the most proficient(efficient is likely closer to the meaning you want here.) workers. Otherwise the workers also have a higher risk to suffer under their health problems, so that they have to take a longer (more) time off. As a result, spending the vacation without stress makes more sense in the end more sense.

fundamental to something, fundamental to life, fundamental to work, usw.