Sara
Email Dear friend How's life? I hope things are going well with you these days. Sorry it's taken me so long to write you but I have been very busy lately due to the work. From now on I will be more available because I will take some days off. Speaking about my family, mi brother is a pain in the neck since his girlfriend broke up with him. He spends all day laying on the sofa watching rubbish on the TV. He is becaming in a couch potato! And to top it all, my little sister refuses to leave her room because she is angry at the world! What a drag she is! My mother is fed up with those two. She works as a horse and when come back at home she has to face up to their children. I feel sorry for her, she does not deserve so much suffering. Well, I had better be heading off! I have to take my mother to the supermarket. I am looking forward to hearing from you! With love. Sara

Dear friend,
How is life treating you? I hope that things are going well with you these days. I am sorry it's that it has taken me so long to write to you, but I have been very busy lately due to the my work schedule. From now on, I will be more available more often because I will take some I am changing my schedule to include more days off.
   Speaking about My family life has been suffering, because my brother is has been a pain in the neck ever since his girlfriend broke up with him. He spends all everyday laying on the sofa watching rubbish on the TV television. He is becoming in a couch potato. And to On top it all of that, my little sister refuses to leave her room, because she is angry at the world. What She is such a drag. she is! My mother is fed up with those two. She works as a horse like a dog, and when come back at she gets home she has to face up to their children deal with those two. I feel sorry for her, she does not deserve so much suffering this.
   Well, I had better be heading off, because I have to take my mother to the supermarket. I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

With love, 

Sara

Email

Dear friend

How's life? I hope things are going well with you these days.

Sorry it's taken me so long to write you but I have been very busy lately due to the work.
From now on I will be more available because I will take some days off.

Speaking about my family, my brother is a pain in the neck since his girlfriend broke up with him. He spends all day laying on the sofa watching rubbish on the TV. He is becoming in a couch potato!
And to top it all, my little sister refuses to leave her room because she is angry at the world! What a drag she is!
My mother is fed up with those two. She works as like a horse and when she comes back at home she has to face up to their deal with her children. I feel sorry for her; she does not deserve so much suffering.

Well, I had better be heading off! I have to take my mother to the supermarket.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
With love.

Sara

Email

Dear friend

And to top it all off, my little sister refuses to leave her room because she is angry at the world! What a drag she is!
My mother is fed up with those two. She works as like a horse (this one was a bit funny...if you say works AS a horse it means she has a job where she is actually a horse! :-D )and when she comes back at home she has to face up to (you could also say "deal with" instead of "face up to"...here in the US saying "deal with" is more common) their her children. I feel sorry for her; she does not deserve so much suffering.

With love.

Sara