Facundo
Easter hollydays In Spain Maundy Thursday and Good Friday are non-working days, so if you ask for three days off, you get nine days to go on hollydays. Anyway I lost my job in January so, I didn't need to ask my boss for some day off :) Unfortunately my wife couldn't ask her boss for vacation days and we stayed at home. We live in a three storey terraced house 25 km away Madrid that we bought in december. The garden was completely unattended so there is a lot of work to do on it. I've spent two days renovating our teak garden furniture that was dirty, grayish and ruined by the weather. To be more specific we got eight chairs and two tables so I bought a lot of sandpaper sheets of different grit sizes and I sand it down carefully. When I finished I oiled it with lineseed oil. I'm not particulary skilled on handworks so I'm very proud of the result.

In Spain, Maundy Thursday (Holy Thursday) and Good Friday are non-working days (public holidays), so if you ask for three days off, you can have nine days to go on holiday/vacation. I lost my job in January, so I didn't need to ask my boss for some days off. Unfortunately, my wife couldn't ask her boss for vacation days, so we just stayed at home. We live in a three storey terraced house located about twenty-five kms. from Madrid, which we bought last December. The garden had been completely unattended/abandoned, so there is a lot of work to do on it. I've spent two days renovating/refinishing our teak garden furniture that had been ruined by the weather, and looked dirty and grey. To be more specific, we have eight chairs and two tables. I bought a lot of sandpaper sheets of different grit sizes, and I sanded them down carefully. When I finished this, I oiled everything with linseed oil. I'm not particularly skilled in handiwork, so I'm very proud of the results!