Aii
The Zig-Zag Road to Improvements ( Recap) I started taking lessons just eight days ago with several different teachers which italki had suggested. Like I mentioned in a previous notebook, I still have a hard time adjusting to my new schedules with each teachers' availabilities they have in a whole week. Therefore, I'm always jet-lagged. Good thing about this situation, I think that you would stop messing around with the spare time. Every time before going to bed, you will realized how precious time is. I feel very lucky to have met to some wonderful teachers in only eight days. The more they give clear explanations, the more I will study and like it a lot even more than I like now. On one of nights I fell asleep crying, due to my poor language ability. However, some great things happened since I started italki lessons. My two language exchange partners who live in Melbourne and Wales offered to help for my practice, even though they have been busy. I was glad to understand what they who have their cool accents said. He said that we are in the same boat. Another language partner cheered said that my decisions about take a lesson is a positive step in the right direction. I can't thank you enough to them. Also, One patience teacher has been always cheering me up. We were working on giving directions which has always troubled me during the lesson. Then, when I confronted with the map of Pelican City, all of a sudden I went blank and there was no word there. That was an awkward moment from any angle, but that teacher had never give up on me. I was so nice meeting some great people like them on italki. My point is that I am on the zig zag road now and it is exactly part of learning language which we have to accept that its ups and downs. I believe the these experiences will make me stronger in the long run. Good luck with whatever you had chosen to your second, third languages, everyone! Thanks for reading. -The End-
2

I started taking lessons just eight days ago with several different teachers which/that italki had suggested. Like I mentioned in a previous notebook, I still have a hard time adjusting to my new schedule, which changes depending on with each teacher's availability during the week they have in a whole week. Therefore, I'm always feeling jet-lagged. [<em>you're not actually jet-lagged, so it's best to say "feeling"</em>]

The good thing about this situation, I think that you would is that I have stopped messing around with the my spare time. Every time before going to bed, you will I now realize how precious time is. [<em>I wasn't quite sure how the first part fit in with this sentence</em>].

I feel very lucky to have met to some wonderful teachers in only eight days.
The more they give clear explanations, the more I will study and I will soon like [<em>or "enjoy"</em>] studying a lot even more than I do like now.
On one of nights I fell asleep crying, due to my poor language ability.
However, some great things happened since I started italki lessons. My two language exchange partners who live in Melbourne and Wales offered to help for my practice, even though they have been busy. They have cool accents [<em>I'm not so sure about this :)</em>] and I was glad to understand what they said who have their cool accents said. [<em>I just rearranged this</em>].
He said that we are in the same boat. Another language partner cheered me up and said that my decisions about taking a lesson is a positive step in the right direction [<em>you would say either "a positive step" or "a step in the right direction"</em>]. I can't thank you enough to them them enough.

Also, one patient teacher has been always cheering me up. During the lesson, we were working worked on giving directions, which has always troubled me during the lesson. Then, when I was confronted with the map of Pelican City, all of a sudden I all of a sudden went blank and there was were no word there [<em>or "I couldn't find the right words"</em>]. That was an awkward moment from any angle, but that teacher had never gave up on me. It was so nice meeting some great people like them on italki.

My point is that I am on the zig zag road now and it is exactly part of learning language which we have to accept that it has its ups and downs. I believe the these experiences will make me stronger in the long run.
Good luck with whatever you had chosen to your second, third languages, everyone!

Thanks for reading.
-The End-

I have been very precise here, Ai, so don't be discouraged. It is very good as usual. I'm so glad to have met you! You're a great language partner!!!!

1

I began taking lessons eight days ago with several different teachers suggested to me by italki.
As I mentioned in a previous notebook entry, I still have a hard time adjusting my schedule with each teacher’s availability. I'm always feeling jet-lagged. The good thing about this situation is I have become more careful with my spare time. Every night before going to bed I realize how precious my time is.
I feel very lucky to have met to some wonderful teachers in only eight days. They give clear explanations and encourage me to study. I like learning English, but it isn’t always easy. One night I felt so discouraged I fell asleep crying. My two italki language exchange partners (one lives in Melbourne and the other lives in Wales) offered their help, despite being their own busy schedules. Another language exchange partner cheered me up, saying my decision to take a lesson was a positive step in the right direction. I am very grateful to them.
Also, one patient teacher has been cheering me up. We were working on giving directions (a topic that has always troubled me) during the lesson. When I was confronted with a map of Pelican City, all of a sudden I went blank and couldn’t find words. It was an awkward moment from any angle, but that teacher never gave up on me.
It has been very nice meeting great people like these here on italki. 
I feel like I am on a zig-zag road right now but I have accepted these ups and downs are just part of learning a new language. I believe these experiences will make me stronger in the long run.
Good luck with your chosen second or even third languages, everyone! Thanks for reading.

Nick-- agreed, plus I appreciate both your point of view and graciousness. :) ai-さん、はじめましてそしてもどういたしまして。 (¬‿¬)
No debate, Ai. Just a conversation.
Oh!! Now, I feel so lucky to be able to read such great debate among native speakers who are from different countries! Thank you so much Nick as always, and it's very nice to meet you and thank you for your opinions. Malcolm. ;)