Cyanidefree
on Job Satisfaction As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? (Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.) Job satisfaction is crucial to an individual’s happiness. Since a person devotes a large proportion of their adulthood time to their job, it would be better to define job satisfaction by the enjoyment of their working hours rather than salary alone. Factors that contribute to this enjoyment will be discussed below. To increase satisfaction, one firstly needs to do a job they are interested in. When doing such jobs, one tends to be energetic and active. This is because if they can achieve something their heart desires, the achievement itself is an encouraging reward for them. Another factor many workers seek in their jobs is the opportunities to learn new things. As the world is changing so fast, most of them find it vital to update their knowledge constantly to retain competence. In addition, learning new things can keep them from being bored with their jobs. Lastly, safety is also an important factor many workers look for. This is self-explanatory because one cannot possibly feel satisfied if they work at a dangerous place. Unfortunately, it is not always realistic for every worker to feel satisfied with their job. In my city, due to fierce competition both in exams and job interviews, very few people can get a satisfactory job. Some are not able to be enrolled in educational institutes that can help them to get their interested jobs because of insufficient academic performance in previous study. Other cannot get positions they like because of excessive numbers of candidates. The above are some of the factors that help with an individual’s job satisfaction. But job satisfaction actually consists of many more factors. That is why it is often not easy to achieve.

on Job Satisfaction

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well-being.

What factors contribute to job satisfaction?

How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

(Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.)

Job satisfaction is crucial to an individual’s happiness. Since a person devotes a large proportion of their adulthood time to their job, it would be better to define job satisfaction by the how much enjoyment of their one receives from his working hours rather than salary alone. Factors that contribute to this enjoyment will be discussed below.

To increase job satisfaction, one firstly needs to do a job they are he is interested in doing. When doing such a job jobs, one tends to be feel energetic and active. This is because if they can one could achieve something their his heart desires, the achievement itself is an encouraging reward for him them. Another factor many workers seek in their jobs is the opportunities to learn new things. As the world is changing so fast changes, most of them people find it vital to update their knowledge constantly in order to retain a competence competive advantage. In addition, learning new things can keep peoole them from being bored with their jobs. Lastly, safety is also an important factor many workers cannot over-look for. This is self-explanatory because one One cannot possibly feel satisfied if they he were to work at a dangerous place.

Unfortunately, it is not always realistic for every worker to feel satisfied with their job. In my city, due to fierce competition both in exams and job interviews, very few people can get a satisfactory job. Some are not able to be enrolled in educational institutes that can help them to get attain their interested jobs sought after job because of insufficient academic performance in their previous studies study. Others cannot get positions they like because of excessive numbers of candidates job applications caused by poor economic conditions.

The above are some of the factors that help with influence an individual’s job satisfaction. But job satisfaction actually consists of many more factors. That is why it is often not easy to achieve.

NOTES:

If you use singular pronoun, "one", you can't switch to "they or them." If you want to indicate plural after using "one", then use the word "people." No need to say things like "Fators will be discussed below ..." because should be able to tell what is being discuss without you saying so before you write.