Jonathan
Introduction English Hello Everyone, my name is Jonathan. - Writing to you without the use of any application which provides the correcting of errors. - It's this kind of sentences I think I'am misusing. Instead I could use terminology, but the names of things do not occur to me. You can correct me and suggest alternatives for sentences. Cause I often have the idea that I misrepresent myself to natives who's grammar skills and eductional wardrobe are far more advanced. My explanations could be shorter, but don't know how. Often I feel I have to bring much detail to explanations when writing verses or proses in English. Before I give lectures in the USA and the UK I want to improve my English way better than this. So please tell me what you think. At work I'm obligated to speak and write English, because we do bussiness transactions with foreign countries. Most problems I have with English is words like: oil, soil, toil. I don't know how to announciate these words properly. And don't think the use of interpunction is right.
1

Introduction to English

Hello everyone. My name is Jonathan. - I am writing to you [understood] without the use of any grammar tool to alert me  application which provides the correcting of my errors. - It's this kind of Hence these kinds of sentences you are seeingI think I'am misusing. Instead I would like to use the exact words but they escape terminology, but the names of things do not occur to me. You can Please correct me and suggest alternatives for sentences. Cause [No slang in formal writing such as this] I Often I have the idea that I misrepresent myself to natives who's grammar skills and eductional wardrobe are far more advanced but unable to express myself to the natives. My explanations could be shorter, but don't know how. Often I feel I have to bring much detail to over express myself in explanations so that they won't misunderstood. when writing verses or proses in English. Before I used to give lectures in the USA and the UK. I want to improve my English way better [than this]. So Please tell me know what you think. At work I'm obligated have to speak and write English, because since we do bussiness transactions with foreign countries. [or you can say, "... since we transact with foreign countries"] Most problematic I have with English is with words like: oil, soil, and toil. Also I don't know how to announciate enunciate/pronounce these words properly. And Also I don't think the use of interpunction my punctation is right.

It takes time to master any language.  You have to read, write, watch much in order to improve. Only diligence can help you.  Send me the link of your essay if you want me to correct them :)

1

Introduction in English

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan. I am writing to you without the use of any application which provides the correcting of errors.

(You are very brave to try this! I am impressed. :)

It's these kinds of sentences I think I'm misusing. I would like to use terminology, but I can't remember the names of things.

(I think I understood what you meant here)

You can correct me and suggest alternatives for sentences. (perfect, but I would connect it to the next sentence)

You can correct me and suggest alternatives for sentences, because I often have the idea that I misrepresent myself to natives whose grammar skills and educational background are far more advanced.

My explanations could be shorter, but don't know how. Often I feel I have to bring a lot of detail to explanations when writing verse or prose in English. Before I give lectures in the USA and the UK I want to improve my English much better than this, so please tell me what you think.

At work I'm obligated to speak and write English, because we do business transactions with foreign countries. Most problems I have with English is words like: oil, soil, toil. I don't know how to pronounce these words properly. And don't think the use of interpunction (do you mean punctuation?) is right.

~~

This is a very good attempt, especially without relying on a translator to help you! If you have access to English language movies or TV it might help to watch and listen to native speakers. Good luck with your studies!

1

English Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Jonathan. I am writing to you without the use of any application which provides error correction. It's these kinds of sentences I think I'm misusing. I could use more appropriate terminology, but the names of things do not occur naturally to me. You can correct me, and suggest alternatives for sentences. I often have the idea that I misrepresent myself to natives, whose grammar and education are far more advanced than my own. My explanations could be shorter, but I don't know how to make them so. Often, I feel I have to provide too much detail to my explanations when writing verses or prose in English. Before I give lectures in the USA and the UK, I want to improve my English to be way better than this. So please tell me what you think. At work I'm obligated to speak and write in English because we do business with foreign countries. Most of the problems I have with English are with words like oil, soil, toil. I don't know how to enounicate these words properly. And don't think my use of interpunction is right.

Excellent work, Jonathan!

Your prose becomes fluid and clear with only a few minor changes. Most of the changes I've suggested are quite small and have to do with minor grammatical points. When you're speaking in English these sorts of errors are less noticeable. If your goal is to lecture in English, you're probably more ready to do so than you think you are.

Let me know if I can provide you with any more help.

Here are the meanings of the colours I used when correcting your text:

Mechanical Error (misspellings, etc.) or Structural Fix (errors in phrases, etc.)

Addition

Grammatical Fix

1

Introduction in English

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan. - I am writing to you without the use of any application which provides the correcting of errors. - This is that kind of sentences I think I 'am misusing mistake. Instead I could use terminology, but the names of things do not occur to me are unknown for me [or <em>I'm not familiar with the exact words</em>]. You can correct me and suggest alternatives for sentences. Cause I often have the idea that I misrepresent myself to natives who's grammar skills and educational wardrobe vocabulary are far more advanced. My explanations could be shorter, but I don't know how to do that [or <em>I don't know in which way.</em>]. Often I feel I have to bring much detail to explanations <em>when writing verses or proses through writing too much </em> in English. Before I give start giving [or <em>giving</em>] lectures in the USA and the UK I want to improve my English way much better than this [or <em>than it is now</em>]. So please tell me what you think. At work I'm obligated to speak and write in English, because we do bussiness transactions with foreign countries. Most problems I have with English is are with [or <em>occur with</em>] words like: oil, soil, toil. I don't know how to announciate pronounce these words properly. And I don't think the use of interpunction punctuation? is right.

Jonathan, your English is not so bad! I understood almost everything form this text. However, in order to advance and not writing too much words, I think the best way is to read a lot and study new words! In order to speak simple, and with simple sentences, you have to know many words in English. As this is true for any language!

Take your time to read texts and study words. As I can see, your grammar is good already. But there is room for improvement!