Jazz
My best friends( English Language Homework) I am not a very open person so I don’t have a lot of best friends. I just have two. They are Sofia and Andrea. I met them in different places and contexts. First I had met Sofia in 2009 in the English courses; we were in the second year. We just were partners but in the following year we sign in the same course again. That was when we get on very well, and all the following years since nowadays we have sing together. She is the kind of person who combines the clothes with the right accessories. Also she is very friendly but a little quiet and shy. She likes having friends but it´s a little difficult for her make friends. She is the kind of friend that I can have a deep talk about all the aspects of life. In the other hand there is Andrea. I have met her in 2010. We were in the 4th year of high school. We hit it very well immediately we were friends and we lived in the same street. But when we finished school and university began she had see every day. We talk about everything but in a superficial way. She is a very to move to San Luis to study but we still keep in touch and when we meet it seems like we would friendly and outgoing person but she have little defects she is noisy and moody. She gets angry easy. Although she a very good friends. They are my best friends.

I am not a very open person so I don’t have a lot of best many friends; I just have two. They are Thier names are Sofia and Andrea. I met them in different places and contexts circumstances. First, I had met Sofia in 2009 in the an English course that we were in. the second year. We just were study partners, but in the following year we both sign in registered for the same course again. That was when we get on got to know eachother very well, and all the following years since nowadays we have sing sat together. She is the kind of person who combines the her clothes with the right accessories. Also She is very friendly but a little quiet and shy. She likes having friends but it's a little difficult for her to make friends. She is the kind of friend that I can have a deep talk with about all the anything. aspects of life. 

On the other hand, there is Andrea. I have met her in 2010. We were both in the our fourth 4th year of high school. We hit it off very well, and immediately we were became friends. and We even lived on the same street. But When we finished school and university began, she had see we would see one another every day. We talked about everything, but in a superficial way. She is a very to move has moved to San Luis to study, but we still keep in touch, and when we meet it she seems like we would a friendly and outgoing person, but she have has little defects. She is noisy and moody, plus she gets angry easily, although she's a very good friend. These are my best friends.