Artur
see how the correct translation Speech at the opening of the Eurasian Media Forum XII Astana, April 24, 2014. Dear colleagues, dear guests and friends! Before we look, as has already been a year since our last meeting in Astana. Time is rapidly moving forward and sometimes it seems that the years of the 21st century fly faster. We change, society changes, changes each of us. Eurasian Media Forum is also getting older and we are already in the twelfth time you say: "Welcome to our forum! Welcome to the heart of Eurasia, Astana ». This year once again moved our forum. Now that's fine, bright and spacious building of the Palace of Independence. Today this palace has become one of the symbols of our Astana, decoration of its architectural design. However, there is not only beautiful, but also convenient to operate. Confident in the new house we all enjoy. Dear ladies and gentlemen! Let me express my feelings of deep appreciation and gratitude to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev for special attention to the Forum for the appreciation of our common efforts. I would also like to express my gratitude to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan and personally Minister Yerlan Idrisov Abilfaizovich for their support and assistance in organizing the Eleventh Eurasian Media Forum. Today the opening of the 12th conference of the Forum attended gentlemen - Newt Gingrich, Ehud Barak, Mohamed El Baradei, Vladimir Vladimirovich Posner. On behalf of the delegates and guests of the Eurasian Media Forum, I welcome you all to our hospitable land! I want to say thankyou to everyone who came to us despite the enormous distance and difference in time zones. Thanks to everyone who sent word to the Forum support! According to our tradition in my speech, I would like to tell about the Forum program and the ideas that it laid. The lack of stability in the world is reflected in the content of the Forum's agenda. Dramatic and, unfortunately, the tragic developments in a number of CIS countries, the ongoing war in the Middle East, processes taking place in Asia, allow many observers in the world to talk about the end of the period, which may be called Post-Cold War Period. In Russian short and does not say - just a long sentence: end of a period of world history, which began after the end of the Cold War.