davide
traveling is a way to overcome the racism one of way to overcome the racism is travelling, because when you know other cultures, when you live with other cultures and you share experiences with other cultures you are learning to accept thar in this worl exist many kind of people tha they have their own world' vision, they have their own behavior and you understand that all cultures and people deserve respect. correct me please..

Traveling is a way to overcome the racism

One of way to overcome the racism is to travelling. Because When you know (understand) other cultures, when you experience living with people from other cultures and you share experiences with people from other cultures you are learning to accept that in this world there exists many kinds of people. You learn that other people they have their own world' vision, they have their own behavior and you understand that all cultures and people deserve respect.
correct me please..

So very true. The wise and well traveled Mark Twain famously said, "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness..." Esto es el razón me encanta aprender español y otra lenguas.