Silver
Recently It's Tuesday today. I just had my drum lesson in the morning . it's been a long time since I had my last lesson. yeah, i didn't really put my heart into it. I chose to learn it at the beginning just because it was so cool. but it's not cool before I play it well. And now, my teacher who is a senior is going to be graduated in June. so I decide to have the remaining four lessons to just to be learned to play a song.then I could say at least I do can play one. ha-ha.I didn't have a crush on music like him. I even could'n't recognize music score! I have another hobby which I'm addicted to recently. Handwork.I'm not sure if I can call like this. I've searched this on my electrical dictionary many times, but failed to find a certain answer. Maybe you can help me. It's a thing made by non-woven fabric. I think it's very easy to do. What I need to do is just snip and sew. But it really costs a lot of time. I'll show you the picture. How's it looks? Thanks friends here who correct me, and I would appreciate if you could give me other forms to describe one sentence. :)
1

It's Tuesday today. I just had my drum lesson in the [or "this"] morning . It has been a long time since I had my last lesson. I didn't really put my heart into it. At first, I chose to learn the drums it at the beginning just because I thought it was so cool, but it's not it won't be cool before until I can play it well. And now, my teacher, who is a senior, is going to be graduating in June. Therefore, I have decided to have the remaining four lessons to just to be so that I can learn to play a song. After that, I could say that at least I do can play one song. Ha-ha. I didn't don't have a crush on music like him [doesn't sound natural; I would say "I'm not in love with music like he is"]. I even could'n't even recognize the music score! 

I have another hobby which I'm I have been addicted to recentlynamely, handwork. I'm not sure if I can call like it this. I've searched this on my electrical dictionary many times, but failed to find a certain answer. Maybe you can help me. It's a thing made by non-woven fabric. I think it's very easy to do. What I need to do is just snip and sew, but it really costs takes a lot of time. I'll show you the picture. How's it looks?
Thanks friends here who correct me, and I would appreciate if you could give me other forms to describe one sentence. :)

I'm not so sure but I think "handwork" is probably suitable after looking this term up on google.

Recently

It's Tuesday today, and I had a drum lesson this morning. It’s been a long time since my last one, and yeah, I didn't really put my heart into it. I chose to learn it at first only because it was so cool. But it's not cool if I don’t play it well. And now my teacher who is a senior is going to graduate in June. So I decided to have the remaining four lessons just to learn to play a song. Then I can at least say I can play one. ha-ha. I don’t have a crush on music like he does. I couldn't even recognize the music score!

I have another hobby that I'm recently addicted to. Handwork. I'm not sure if this is what it’s called. I've searched it on my electrical dictionary many times but failed to find an answer. Maybe you can help me. It's a thing made by non-woven fabric. I think it's very easy to do. All I need to do is just snip and sew. It is very time consuming though. I'll show you a picture of how it looks?

Thanks to any friends here who correct me. I would appreciate it if you could give me other forms of describing individual sentences. :)

Sometimes sentences take their form because of how they are related to the ones they follow and precede. You did quite a good job with your structures, and you will continue to improve as well. It’s something to look forward to.

I think your “Handwork” is related to “felt doll making”. So what I can see in you picture could be called, “felt animal making” perhaps. I like it. I’ll leave you a link below where you can see similar creations.

http://www.pinterest.com/bonitarthompson/felt-animals-and-dolls/

哈哈,Emily受奖了,我的英文各种语法错误啦,不织布作品还不熟练~
文章写得很棒,手工作品也很棒,和买来得没两样,看来,你是一个秀气的女孩啊!