Mike
To have been... Yesterday, my teacher told me about "Present Perfect Continues". I must admit that I don't understand how difference Present Perfect Continues and Present Perfect. I beginning to think that I can never use this construction in my speech. I need much time to make sentence with Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continues =(. BUT it isn't most difficult. Yesterday we also told about construction "I should have sb. done" in Present perfect. This is hell for me....

To have been...

Yesterday, my teacher told me about "Present Perfect Continuous". I must admit that I don't understand how the difference between Present Perfect Continuous and Present Perfect. I am beginning to think that I can will never be able to use this construction in my speech. It takes me a lot of need much time to make sentence with Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous  =(.
BUT it isn't the most difficult thing. Yesterday we were also told about the construction "I should have sb. done" in Present perfect. This is hell for me....

Hi there,

Don't give up hope. All is not lost.  Here's a resource many students found helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLxnRQZrhc0

Some concepts in English are difficult to understand, but with continued practice, they'll become easier. Good luck.

Alex