jade
Moning I am up at 5 am in the morning daily.My son still slept on the bed. I go downstairs,go to study. I write and read English.My sister breakfast at 6 am. She bakes bread and boils some eggs. My niece gets up at 6 am. My father will take a stroll round the city after up at thirty past six.My son will yell " dad ",then I will upstairs. I will say to him "morning. It is time to get up. Put on your clothes.Put on your shoes,return your slipper to the shelf" then we go downstairs ,my niece have gone downstairs ,we have breakfast at seven am.we go to school after finish breakfast.
3

Morning

I am up at 5 am in the morning daily. My son is still slept on the asleep in bed at this time. I go downstairs and go to study practice/study writing and reading English. I write and read English. My sister has breakfast at 6 am. She bakes bread and boils some eggs. My niece gets up at 6 am. My father will take a stroll around the city after he wakes up at thirty past six [six thirty is more natural]. My son will yell " Dad!" , then and I will then go upstairs. I will say "good morning" to him and tell him "It is time to get up, put on your shoes and clothes on and Put on your shoes, return your slippers to the shelf". We then go downstairs. My niece have gone will also come downstairs and we will have breakfast at seven a.m. We go to school after finishing breakfast.

Moning

I am wake up at 5 am in the morning daily. My son is still slept slipping on the bed. I go downstairs ,go to study.
I can write and read English. My sister prepares breakfast at 6 am. She bakes bread and boils some eggs. My niece gets wakes up at 6 am. My father will take a stroll round the city after up at till thirty half past six. My son will yell " dad ",then I will go upstairs. I will say to him "morning, It is time to get up, put on your clothes, Put on your shoes, returna and place your slipper at the shelf" then, we go downstairs, my niece have gone downstairs ,we have breakfast at seven am. we go to school after finish taking breakfast.