luobo
Which do you prefer? Topic: Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Every child will grow up and leave their parents one day. When is the best time to seek for an independent life? Everyone will has his own attitude toward this question because of his special life experience or educational environment. From my point of view, living with parents or families for a longer time definitely the better choice. For most people, being an adult means to begin seeking for a partner, and then to buy a house and marry with someone, after that to have a baby and bring him/her up, which means, you have to spend more time to be with your couple, your children and less time to be with your parents when you grow up. Therefore, it is a really good choice to live with your families before you have your own family. You'll never have the opportunity to talk to your parents everyday or play with them after work once you leave them. Every mother loves her children so much that he would be so happy to leave with her children as long as possible. In another word, parents surely live a happier life if their children choose to live with them for a longer time. In fact, not only parents but also children can benefit from living with their families for a longer time. Suppose a young adult who has just graduated from university lives alone, he is likely to pay for rent and to prepare three meals a day by himself. Compare to that, he would save money to have a trip to expand his view, if he lived with his parents; he would have more time to adopt his new workplace or to build his social relationships, if his parents cooked for him. Essentially, the ability to manage his work or the realization of the real world is much more valuable to a young adult than the independence. In conclusion, staying with the families for a longer time either benefit the parents or do good to the young adult.