Maak
Update I am experimenting with grammar and words I don't really understand. I'm sure there are mistakes! 下午好。 我现在在一家叫「Mos Burger」的饭馆。我正在吃午饭。我正在吃汉堡。这是好吃。我也喝咖啡。 我正在看侦探小说。这叫「Deep Water」。这是不有趣。 Good afternoon. I am now at a restaurant called "Mos Burger". I am eating lunch. I am eating a hamburger. It is delicious. I am also drinking coffee. I am reading a detective novel. It's called "Deep Water". It is not interesting. 再见!

Update

I am experimenting with grammar and words I don't really understand. I'm sure there are mistakes!

下午好。We don't have this term in Chinese greeting.  We use the equivalent of hello.

我现在在一家叫「Mos Burger」的饭馆。我正在吃午饭。我正在吃汉堡, 真 。这好吃。我也喝咖啡。
我正在看一本侦探小说。这叫「Deep Water」。什么You don't need to translate "it" and also it is wrongly translated.  这是 = this is.  It = 它

Good afternoon.
I am now at a restaurant called "Mos Burger". I am eating lunch. I am eating a hamburger. It is delicious. I am also drinking coffee.
I am reading a detective novel. It's called "Deep Water". It is not interesting.

再见!

Update

下午好。
我现在在一家叫「Mos Burger」的饭馆。我正在吃午饭。我正在吃汉堡。这很or真好吃。我也喝咖啡。
我正在看(一本)侦探小说,叫「Deep Water」。(这本书)不有趣。 

ps:we added “不“ in front of”是“in Chinese,”不是”is a phrase。but we never say “不是有趣”,“很”must be added in it or in another way you can say "不有趣”。

the words in ()in yellow background means that you can add it in the sentence or not,the words in yellow background means that it must be there。and you have done a good job,buz you made yourself understood by native Madarin speaker,but,dear,I want to show you another more native way to write the sentence。may be it is a little challenging for u,but just try it : )。

我现在在一家叫Mos Burger的饭馆吃午饭,我的午饭有汉堡和咖啡,这家店的汉堡很好吃。

我最近正在看一本叫做Deep water的侦探小说,这本书有点无聊。

Good afternoon.

再见!