Could you please correct me? it is an email Thank you for GT payment certificate. I just noticed we have send you second invoice (final invoice) for Culloden Academy as a labour cost only. Can I correct it and send you invoice to show you how much we have spend to buy materials and how much we spend for labour cost? As a subcontractor we should be charge 20% CIS only from labour cost not included materials so that's why we would like to make it more clear for you. Does it make sense? could you please correct it? Please help:DDD
1

Could you please correct me? it is an email

Thank you for your GT payment certificate. It has come to my attention that your final invoice was not itemized properly. I am attaching a corrected invoice for your records to show material cost as well as labour. There is no additional charge to you. Thank you very much.

Can I correct it and send you invoice to show you how much we have spend to buy materials and how much we spend for labour cost? [-- It sounds like this is something you are required to send, so I would just send it. Your message should explain that it is a corrected invoice and not additional payment due]

As a subcontractor we should be charge 20% CIS only from labour cost not included materials so that's why we would like to make it more clear for you. [-- I left this out because the itemized invoice should explain everything, unless there is a particular reason your customer needs to know your company's accounting structure.]

I made a lot of changes because business correspondence is generally a little more formal in English. Write only what needs to be said, in a polite and professional manner. Sorry if my explanations are complicated; I hope you can understand!