Anna
First tutorial session, help with polish Today I would like to tell you about my first session. I have to tell you that I am so excited to earn my first money here. I feel a big satisfaction because of that. I have to add that I discovered a new passion, helping in my mother language! I admire the people that they want to learn polish which is so difficult but also beautiful. I love to talk about polish culture and I feel glad that there are people in all over the world which are fascinating by my country. About the lesson: It was the lesson based on improvisation. I think for the first time it was no bad, but I am perfectionist girl and I am conscious I have to change some things, that I need more experience. I can help you with polish with a pleasure. Remember: it's never too late to learning polish, I am open at the people in every age, every sex. No matter where are you came from. So if you need help, if you would like to learn polish or if you would like to learn something more about polish culture don't hesitate to contact me Peace! It's special for you: my favourite polish song, enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6jqOAF5FM&hd=1