Anita
Bungee Jumping Bungee jumping looks like fun. I makes me nervous just to watch someone do it. It certainly takes a lot of guts to jump from 1000 feet above the warter just tired with a rope. Somebody say to bungee jump is foolish eough, to have to pay for it is madness. Anyway, some people think that to live a short and exciting life is far better than a long and boring one.
2

Bungee Jumping

Bungee jumping looks like fun. It makes me nervous just to watch someone do it. It certainly takes a lot of guts to jump from 1000 feet above the water just tied to a rope. Somebody said to bungee jump is foolish enough; to have to pay for it is madness. Anyway, some people think that to live a short and exciting life is far better than a long and boring one.

Or it could be written like this:

Bungee jumping looks like fun but I feel nervous just to watch it. It certainly takes a lot of guts to jump from 1000 feet above the water tied only to a rope. Some say that bungee jumping is foolish enough but to pay for it as well is madness. Anyway, some people think that living a short and exciting life is far better than a long and boring one.

1

Bungee Jumping

Bungee jumping looks like fun. It makes me nervous just to watch someone do it. It certainly takes a lot of guts to jump from 1000 feet above the warter just tired with a rope. Somebody say to bungee jump is foolish eough, to have to pay for it is madness. Anyway, some people think that to live a short and exciting life is far better than a long and boring one.