Mateusz
An Essay Hi, I prepare an essay. I would be grateful if someone could check it. Thank you all. "Some schools allow students to decide which subjects will be taught in the senior year. Write an essay in which you present the advantages and disadvantages such a solution. " Nowadays, the most of the High schools not let their students to decide which subjects they will be learn in the last class. Over time, the situation has changed. Students are able to choice matura subjects. This phenomenon has a lot of advantages and disadvantages. As far as the advantages are concerned, the most of students in the last class of high school are 18 years old. They are considered as adult person - being able to decide about themselves. Secondly, students should have an opportunity to decide what they want to be learn. It is claimed that could be a great way to stop waste of valuable time in the last class of High school. As a result, learning by students can be effective and progressive. Although, there are some some disadvantages. First of all, if school will let students decide what they want to learn, it can cause raising a generation of illiterates. For example, some group of students will chose only the scientific subjects, completely forgetting about the rest. Is it not a irresponsible? What is more, problems with organisation of lessons in the last class of High school. It is believed that more students will decide what they want, the higher danger of confusion at school. As a result, some teachers could be exempt from their job. On balance, it seems that situation with choice of school subjects have as many disadvantages as positive aspects. Schools are able to decide, how many freedom and independence, can give to students. But, teachers have to think about consequences of their permission.
1

Nowadays, the most of the High schools do not let their students to decide which subjects they will be learn in the last class (in their final year). Over time, the situation has changed. Students are able to choice choose matura subjects. This phenomenon has a lot of advantages and disadvantages.

As far as the advantages are concerned, the most of students in the last class (in their final year) of high school are 18 years old. They are considered as an adult person - being able to decide about themselves. Secondly, students should have an the opportunity to decide what they want to be learn. It is claimed that it could be a great way to stop waste of valuable time in the last class (in their final year) of High school. As a result, learning by students can be more effective and progressive.

Although(However), there are some some disadvantages. First of all, if schools will let students decide what they want to learn, it can cause raising (result in/lead to) a generation of illiterates. For example, some group of students will only choose only the scientific subjects, completely forgetting about the rest. Is it not a irresponsible? What is more, problems with organisation of lessons in the last class of High school may arise. It is believed that more the higher the number of students who decide what they want to take, the higher danger (the chance) of confusion at school. As a result, some teachers could be exempt from their job.

On balance (All in all/ On the whole), it seems that the situation with the choice of school subjects have as many disadvantages as positive aspects (has both positive and negative effects/ has both advantages and disadvantages). Schools are able to decide how many much freedom and independence it can give to students. But, teachers have to think about the consequences of their permission (decision).