Diah
Icha's Birthday Today, I went to Icha’s home. Icha is one of my best friends. We studied in the same school from Elementary School till Senior High School. But we became close friend since we were in 8th grade. She is an accountancy student in Indonesian Muslim University. Actually, We have registered in Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysic Academy together when we finished our SHS in 2012. But, we didn’t pass T.T Hahha I remember, I felt so depressed that day. I cried all day in my room , and felt so sad for a month :-\ I went to her home today because I won’t be in Makassar on April 25th-27th. Icha’s birthday is April 26th, so I gave early a gift’s birthday to her. I bought that gift about 2 weeks ago when My cousin and I hangout out together to hunting hijabs. There was a funny moment when we were in City One to buy Icha’s gift hahha. So, when we were busy to search a gift to Icha, there was a guy who always followed us. He always followed and look at us till we found a gift for Icha. I chose a cookie monster pillow that day. Because it looks so cute. When I was in the cashier to pay and wait it covered, I saw him buy a pillow too hahha. My cousin said that he followed us maybe because he didn’t know what a gift that should he gave to her girlfriend hahha. That’s why he bought like what we bought hahha. We could see that it was for her girlfriend from the paper cover for the gift he requested.
1

Icha's Birthday

Today, I went to Icha’s home. Icha is one of my best friends. We studied in the same school from Elementary School till Senior High School, but we became close friends since we were in 8th grade (1). She is an accountancy (2) student in Indonesian Muslim University. Actually, we have registered in Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics Academy together when we finished our SHS in 2012. But, we didn’t pass T.T Hahha I remember, I felt so depressed that day that I cried all day in my room, and felt so sad for a month :-\

I went to her home today because I won’t be in Makassar on April 25th-27th. Icha’s birthday is April 26th, so I gave an early birthday gift to her. I bought that gift about 2 weeks ago when my cousin and I hung out out together to hunt for hijabs.

There was a funny moment when we were in City One to buy Icha’s gift hahha. So, when we were busy to searching for a gift for Icha, there was a guy who always followed us. He always followed and looked at us till we found a gift for Icha. I chose a Cookie Monster (3) pillow that day because it looked so cute. When I was at the cashier to pay and waiting for her to bag / wrap it (4), I saw him buy a pillow too hahha. My cousin said that maybe he followed us because he didn’t know what gift that should he to give to his girlfriend hahha. That’s why he bought the same thing we bought hahha. We could see that it was for his girlfriend by the paper wrapping for the gift he requested.

(1) You can also say "We have been close friends since we were in 8th grade."

(2) This is a British usage. In the US we would say Accounting.

(3) Cookie Monster is a name, so it needs to be in capitals.

(4) I am guessing that the covering was a bag or wrapping paper.