John
What the purpose of education Education is one the hottest topics in the 21st century around the world. There are two different views towards the aim of it. Some argue that it should meet social requirements at the first place. Others, however, believe that the main purpose of education is to accomplish individual aspiration. As I see it, both viewpoints have their reasonability. Those who emphasize the importance of social consideration of education hold the point that students should be taught to be a useful member of the society. In fact, the education system, especially in developed areas, is teaching young people about how to get along with others, how to think independently, and how to take care of themselves. In other words, the general knowledge, which is needed by teenagers for entering the complex society, has been paid the most attention. On the other hand, other people consider education as a tool to achieve personal life goal. For instance, It used to be very common in China two decades ago. Excellent education background means huge benefits to one’s future career prospect. Such ambitious young people studied very hard at school to be admitted by better universities because this might be the best way to be successful in their later life. In my opinion, education brings about benefits to the society and individuals as well. Happy life of its members can certainly lead to advantages of the society. Obviously, schools should pass on common knowledge to their students, but pupils ought to have their own personal goals of study.

What The Purpose of an Education

Education is one the hottest topics in the 21st century around of the world. There are two different views towards its goal the aim of it. Some argue that its basic goal is to  should meet the social requirements at the first place. Others, however, believe that the its main purpose of education is to accomplish the individual aspiration of the individual. As I see it, both viewpoints have their are reasonable in their own right. [I disagree, for your own aspiration, do it on your own finances.  Hence most countries have free education for the basic need while going to a university is on your own funds.  This is called fairness.]

Those who emphasizing the importance of social consideration of education hold the point is that students should the young must be taught to be a useful member of the society. In fact, the Chinese education system, especially in the developed areas, is to teaching young people about on how to get along with others; how to think independently, and be independent and self- reliant how to take care of themselves. In other words, the general knowledge, Thus tools in which is are needed by teenagers for to entering the complex adult world.society, has been paid the most attention.

On the other side hand, others people consider education believe it as a tool to achieve personal life goaland satisfaction. For instance, It This is used to be very common in China two decades ago when the country is not opened up. Excellent education background means huge benefits to one’s future career and prospect. Such The ambitious young people studied very hard in order to at school to be admitted by better gain entrance to prestigious universities. because this might be the best way to be successful in their later life This is just a stepping stone for their later life.

In my opinion, education brings about benefits both to the society and the individuals as well themselves. A happy life of the populace means a happy its members can certainly lead to advantages of the society. Obviously, schools should pass on common knowledge to their students, but pupils ought to have their own personal goals of study. What I am saying is that one has to full one's obligation to society and at the same time, pursuit their own brand of life.

For me the purpose of education is to free my mind think of what I want and what I do need to do ! Enjoy the life without time ...

What is the purpose of education

Education is one of the hottest topics in the 21st century around the world. There are two different views towards the aim of it. Some argue that it should meet social requirements at the first place. Others, however, believe that the main purpose of education is to accomplish individual aspiration. As I see it, both viewpoints have their reasonability.
Those who emphasize the importance of social consideration of education hold the point that students should be taught to be a useful member of the society. In fact, the education system, especially in developed areas, is teaching young people about how to get along with others, how to think independently, and how to take care of themselves. In other words, the general knowledge, which is needed by teenagers for entering the complex society, has been paid the most attention.
On the other hand, other people consider education as a tool to achieve personal life goal. For instance, It used to be very common in China two decades ago. Excellent education background means huge benefits to one’s future career prospect. Such ambitious young people studied very hard at school to be admitted by better universities because this might be the best way to be successful in their later life.
In my opinion, education brings about benefits to the society and individuals as well. Happy life of its members can certainly lead to advantages of the society. Obviously, schools should pass on common knowledge to their students, but pupils ought to have their own personal goals of study.