John
a plan of a party To follow your order, I plan to have Wang’s farewell party at the “You” Hotel near to our office. I suggest it would take place next Saturday, because he is going to leave the city on the following day and our current project may well be completed by that time. Because Wang is from SiChuang province, where people prefer spicy cuisine. In addition, most of our colleagues are not used to sweet food, so I would choose some foods with special flavor of Southern China. Of course, I do not forget entertainment activities. The co-workers in our company can relax during these activities, including singing, dancing, small games. To make these programs more attractive, we need to preparing for them for a while after work every day this week. Also, I have to reserve a large room, which can catering for over twenty people, from the hotel. I will make a phone call to it as soon as possible.

a plan of A Party Plan I suppose this is a semi-formal work correspondence.  It can be informal but still some decorum is still needed.  So the language should not be business cold.

To follow your order As with your request, I planned to have Wang’s farewell party at the “You” nearby Yu Hotel from near to our office. I suggest it would take place the best time to be on next Saturday, because since he is going to leaving the city on the following next dayAt the same time, and our current project may well would be completed by thenthat time.

Because As/Since Wang is from Sichuang province, where people I am sure he prefers spicy foodcuisine. In addition, However, most of our colleagues are not used it to sweet food, so I would choose some foods with special flavor I suggest the delicate flavours from of the Southern China instead. [I am assuming that you are rooting for Cantonese :) ]

Of course, I do not forget There will be the usual entertainment activities. The co-workers in our company can relax during these activities, including singing, [long winded]of karaoke, dancing or group small games. To make these programs more attractive,[long winded] We need to preparing for them for a while will be starting all these preparations after work every day during this week. Also, Finally I have to I am going to reserve a large banquet room from the hotel , which can catering for to handle over twenty guests. people, from the hotel. I will make a phone call to it as soon as possible A simple phone call will do the trick.