John
How to protect environment Environmental degradation is considered to be a major challenge that have to be overcome in the 21st century. In fact, the deterioration of environmental problems is believed to pose a great threaten to our survival. To solve this concern, countries around the world should join forces, instead of struggling for their own purposes. There are two reasons for the support of international cooperation. Firstly, the impact of environmental issues may on a global scale. It is common knowledge that we have the same interrelated components of ecosystem. For example, a river in a country can be polluted by sewage dumped by its neighbor countries. In other words, the struggle of one country may be futile if other countries do not take part in. It also should be noted that some nations do not have adequate fund and technology to reduce pollution even though they aware the importance of environmental protection. To implement environmentally friendly policies, these governments draw on technology and experience from other developed nations through cooperation with them. Although international cooperation is very important, nations have to take the initiative and make some changes. It is fair to say every country is confront distinct problems. For instance, China’s warm gas is mainly attributed by electricity industry, while that of America is due to the exhaust auto-mobiles. Some commonly applicable approaches may not necessarily be effective in some certain areas and nations. In addition, to restore the environment, nations need to implement some environmental laws, raise awareness of the public. In a word, nations should struggle together, not only because ecosystem is unified one, but because this can make optimal use of financial and personnel resources.

How to protect the environment

Environmental degradation is considered to be a major challenge that have has ("has" must agree with "challenge") to be overcome in the 21st century. In fact, the deterioration of environmental problems is believed to pose a great threaten threat ("threaten" is a verb) to our survival. To solve this concern, countries around the world should join forces, instead of struggling for their own purposes.

There are two reasons for the support of international cooperation. Firstly, the impact of environmental issues is global may on a global scale. It is common knowledge that we have the same interrelated components of our ecosystems. For example, a river in a country can be polluted by sewage dumped by its neighbor countries. In other words, the struggle of one country may be futile if other countries do not take part in. It also should be noted that some nations do not have adequate funds and technology to reduce pollution, even though they are aware of the importance of environmental protection. To implement environmentally friendly policies, these governments draw on technology and experience from other developed nations through cooperation with them.

Although international cooperation is very important, nations have to take the initiative and make some changes. It is fair to say that every country is confronted with distinct problems. For instance, China’s warm gas is mainly attributed by to the electricity industry (you always attibute something TO something else), while that of America is due to the exhaust from automobiles ("automobile" is all one word). Some commonly applicable approaches may not necessarily be effective in some certain areas and nations. In addition, to restore the environment, nations need to implement some environmental laws, and raise public awareness of the public.

In a word In summary, nations should struggle together, not only because our ecosystems are interconnected is unified one, but also because this can make optimal use of financial and personnel resources. ("In summary" is perhaps not the best choice--kind of boring--but I wouldn't use "in a word" unless you are following it up with literally one word. As in, "In a word, wonderful!" or "The movie was, in a word, ridiculous.")

How to Protecting the Environment

Now this is a formal essay!  The style is totally different from the one I corrected just now about the conversational one with a married lady.

Environmental degradation is considered to be a major challenge that have to be overcome in the 21st century. In fact, the deterioration of environmental its problems is believed to posed a great threaten to our survival as a species. To neutralize this threat, solve this concern, countries around the world should must join forces for the common cause instead of having self-interest comes first. struggling for their own purposes.

There are two reasons for the support of international cooperation. Gives no added value to the essay. Be more assertive in your argument.  Pardon my expression, shoot first talk later. Firstly, The impact of environmental issues may [don't use such words in this sort of essays.  Makes you look like a wishy-washy person with no firm conviction]  is on a global scale. It is common knowledge that We have the same interrelated components of are in the same ecosystem. We just live in an interrelated component of it. For example, A river in a country can be polluted by sewage dumped by its neighbor countries know no political boundary. Polluting by one country will adversely affect all its neighbours. In other words, The struggle of one country may be is futile if other countries do not take part in without cooperation of others. It also should be noted that may Now why I use "may"?] be that some nations countries neither do not have adequate fund financial prowess or and the technological capability to reduce pollution but at least do not excabate the problem by not seeking aid from those other countries. even though they aware the importance of environmental protection. To implement environmentally friendly policies, these governments draw on technology and experience from other developed nations through cooperation with them. Reducing pollution is a responsibility of all nations.

Although international cooperation is very important, each nations have to must be proactive and take the initiative to reduce.  Of course,  and make some changes. It is fair to say every country is confront has its distinct unique problems. For instance, China’s warm gas air pollution is mainly attributed by electricity to its industry, while that of the American one is due to the exhaust fumes from automobiles. [China is coming up soon!]Sure, some commonly applicable approaches may not necessarily be are effective in one area will not be effective in another but this does not mean that we should stand idly by while the pollution continues. in some certain areas and nations. In addition, to restore the environment, nations need to implement some environmental laws, raise awareness of the public.  Laws must be passed and public awareness must be raised.  Both governments and the people must be educated.

In a word, nations should struggle together, not only because ecosystem is unified one, but because this can make optimal use of financial and personnel resources. Weak conclusion.  Also has no added value for its omission makes no difference to your argument at all.

If the spaceship of Mother Earth goes kaput, guess who will be going down with her? Compare your conclusion to mine.