What do you think about differents types of weaving a braid? Now have already appeared many different types of weaving a ordinary braid.You can do a franch braid with strands protruding out of your braid or tucking inside your one ,also you can do a basket from your hair on the head for that you will heed a help other people.In internet is many video about this what every of the action in detail tell by people who has done it in.Where would you go to your friend or to a hairdresser?That keep a surface form your hair often use a styling funds such as a gel,a lacquer for hair ,a scum.i fed to the teeth a new technologies that try pick up as much as money how it is possibly.Now is used the enough unusual methods of tending for our hair what it is required pay many money for.Often now are shaven a half hear off on the head .i do not undestand why?i have the first time seen on a member of group by Ranetki.i think a constant haircut can drive many people to distaction always want change something.