Muhammed
fluent english who can i be fluent in English i have learned english at school for 7 years but when i finished my study and starting do an interview i shocked i cant speak english all words are fling from my mind . i cant collect a simple senses to say it . but i know where is the problem the problem was at the way of learning . i was just know the grammar to choose the correct answer like if i found every day i will choose the verb in simple present :( all Egyptian are learning as the same way :( bad method i knew so if any one interest to help me ! we can chat together and i can help you learn arabic :)

fluent english

how can i be fluent in English i have learned english at school for 7 years but when i finished my study and starting do an interview i shocked i cant speak english all words are fling from my mind . i cant collect a simple senses to say it . but i know where is the problem the problem was at the way of learning . i was just know the grammar to choose the correct answer like if i found every day i will choose the verb in simple present :(

all Egyptian are learning as the same way :( bad method i knew

so if any one interest to help me ! we can chat together and i can help you learn arabic :)

fluent english