capmaravilla
Weekend in France The past weekend I was in France, working with my show in a street theatre festival. This time I went with my son, he has five years old, and was a funny experience for both. We was in France only two days, the first day was raining, and I could not to do my show so we went to see another shows, we saw a puppet show and a very funny clown at the theatre. The second day the rain stopped and I could act, I done two shows and the audience has a good time. It was a great weekend.

Weekend in France

The This past weekend, I was in France, working with my show in a street theatre festival. This time I went with brought my five year old son, he has five years old, and it was a funny experience for both of us. We was were in France only two days,. tThe first day was raining, and I could not to do my show so we went to see another shows,. wWe saw a puppet show and a very funny clown at the theatre. The second day, the rain stopped and I could act, perform. I done did two shows and the audience has had a good time. It was a great weekend.

Tenga en cuenta que en inglés, para indicar la edad de una persona u objeto, se emplea el verbo "to be" (ser), no el verbo "to have" (tener). Por ej.: My son is five years old. (Mi hijo tiene cinco años.) In 2011, he was two years old. (En 2011, tenía dos años.) These trees are 100 years old. (Estos árboles tienen 100 años.)