tomasz0612
Eastern Ukraine in the face of conflict After the annexation of the Crimea nobody expected that riots will occur also in eastern part of Ukraine. Although the signs of Russian intervention weren't found, many European politicians accuse the Russian government of whipping up aggressive emotions. This week the interim Ukrainian president made a decision to undertake an anti-terrorist operation, whose purpose was to liberate previously occupied buildings. The operation didn't bring a positive end, because soldiers were threatened with using an excessive power. As a result, rebellious forces dug in state buildings, which occupation is regarded as a bone of disaccord between Russian and European countries. They have opposite opinions about rebellious protesters. Both sides have met in Geneva in order to hammer out a satisfactory consensus. It's said that an agreement have been concluded and the situation should be blunted within next days. It seems that everyone is not going to break up a civil war. In such a case, everyone would lost and it would have jeopardized peace in Europe.
1

Eastern Ukraine in the face of conflict

After the annexation of the Crimea nobody expected that riots will would occur also in the eastern part of Ukraine. Although the signs of Russian intervention weren't found, many European politicians accuse the Russian government of whipping/stirring up aggressive emotions. This week the interim Ukrainian president made a decision to undertake an anti-terrorist operation, whose purpose was to liberate previously occupied buildings. The operation didn't bring a positive end, because soldiers were threatened with using an accused of using excessive power. As a result, rebellious forces dug in occupied state buildings, which where occupation is regarded as a bone of disaccord between Russian and European countries. They have opposite opinions about rebellious protesters. Both sides have met in Geneva in order to hammer out a satisfactory consensus. It's said that an agreement have been could be concluded and the situation should be blunted/calmed within the next few days. It seems that everyone is not going to break up a civil war. In such a case, everyone would lost lose and it would have jeopardized could jeopardize peace in Europe.

1

Eastern Ukraine in the Face of Conflict

After the annexation of the Crimea, nobody expected that riots will would occur also in the eastern part of Ukraine. Although the signs of Russian intervention weren't found, many European politicians accused the Russian government of whipping up aggressive emotions. This week, the interim Ukrainian president made a decision to undertake an anti-terrorist operation, whose purpose was to liberate previously occupied buildings. The operation didn't bring a positive end, because soldiers were threatened with using an excessive power. As a result, rebellious forces dug into state buildings, which whose occupation You mean the occupation of these buildings is a thread/bone of discord here, right? is regarded as a bone of disaccord I think you could also say "thread of discord" between Russian and European countries. They have opposite opinions about rebellious protesters. Both sides have met in Geneva in order to hammer out Very good use of "hammer out". Sounds so natural. a satisfactory consensus. It's said that an agreement have has been concluded reached I would say "reached" here instead. and the situation should be blunted muted within the next few days. It seems that everyone is not going to break up a civil war. In such a case, everyone would have lost and it would have jeopardized peace in Europe.