Joseph 羅瑞哲
好吃! // 二零一四年四月三十四号 大家好!今天天气不好,很冷和阴天。 先,在咖啡店我喝了一杯咖啡。还有,吃了一个肉桂小面包。然后,我去了马来西亚菜馆。他们的菜太好吃了!我吃了一碗马来西亚咖喱和米饭。这个菜馆离我家不远,我希望有更多的钱! 现在,我在大学图书馆。我练习汉语可是我想要学习苏格兰盖尔语。我不会说盖尔语但是我会说英语,法语,意大利语,一点儿汉语。也许我会说太多的外语?哈哈 今年夏天我可能去巴黎或者柏林。我最想要去中国,当然! 还没回去之前,请问:你想要去在哪儿? (English translation: Hey everybody! Today's weather wasn't good, it was very cold and cloudy. First, at the cafe, I drank a cup of coffee and also ate a cinnamon bun. After that, I went to a Malaysian restaurant. Their food is too delicious! I ate a bowl of Malaysian curry and boiled rice. This restaurant is very close to my home, I wish I had more money! Now, I'm at the university library. I'm practising my Chinese but I would like to be studying Scottish Gaelic. I can't speak Gaelic but I can speak English, French, Italian and a little Chinese. Maybe I am able to speak too many languages? haha This summer I might go to Paris or Berlin. I want to go to China the most, of course! Before I go, a question for you: Where would you like to go?) 这张照片是咖啡在Peter‘s Yard,爱丁堡。/ This picture is of coffee at Peter's Yard, Edinburgh.
1

好吃! // 二零一四年四月三十四号

大家好!今天天气不太好,寒冷多云(“多云”可代表阴天)。
首先,我在咖啡店喝了一杯咖啡,还吃了一个肉桂小面包。然后,我去了一家马来西亚菜馆。他们的菜太好吃(“好吃”可以用美味)了!我吃了一碗马来西亚咖喱和米饭。这个菜馆离我家不远,我希望有更多的钱!
现在,我在大学图书馆。我正在练习汉语,可是我还想学习苏格兰盖尔语。我不会说盖尔语但是我会说英语,法语,意大利语和一些汉语。也许我会说太多的外语?哈哈
今年夏天我可能去巴黎或者柏林。当然,我最想要去中国!

还没回去之前,请问:你想要去在哪儿?

(English translation: Hey everybody! Today's weather wasn't good, it was very cold and cloudy.
First, at the cafe, I drank a cup of coffee and also ate a cinnamon bun. After that, I went to a Malaysian restaurant. Their food is too delicious! I ate a bowl of Malaysian curry and boiled rice. This restaurant is very close to my home, I wish I had more money!
Now, I'm at the university library. I'm practising my Chinese but I would like to be studying Scottish Gaelic. I can't speak Gaelic but I can speak English, French, Italian and a little Chinese. Maybe I am able to speak too many languages? haha
This summer I might go to Paris or Berlin. I want to go to China the most, of course!

Before I go, a question for you: Where would you like to go?)

这张照片是咖啡在Peter‘s Yard,爱丁堡。/ This picture is of coffee at Peter's Yard, Edinburgh.

1

好吃! // 二零一四年四月二十四号

大家好!今天天气不好,又冷又阴天。
首先,在咖啡店我喝了一杯咖啡。还吃了一个肉桂小面包。然后,我去了马来西亚菜馆。他们的菜太好吃了!我吃了一碗马来西亚咖喱和米饭。这个菜馆离我家不远,我希望有更多的钱!
现在,我在大学图书馆。我练习汉语可是我也想要学习苏格兰盖尔语。我不会说盖尔语但是我会说英语,法语,意大利语,一点儿汉语。也许我会说太多的外语?哈哈。 
今年夏天我可能去巴黎或者柏林。当然,我最想要去中国!

还没回去之前,请问:你想要去哪儿?

1

好吃! // 二零一四年四月三十四号

大家好!今天天气不好,很冷和阴天。
先,在咖啡店我喝了一杯咖啡。还有,吃了一个肉桂小面包。然后,我去了马来西亚菜馆。他们的菜太好吃了!我吃了一碗马来西亚咖喱和米饭。这个菜馆离我家不远,我希望有更多的钱!
现在,我在大学图书馆。我练习汉语可是我想要学习苏格兰盖尔语。我不会说盖尔语但是我会说英语,法语,意大利语,一点儿汉语。也许我会说太多的外语?哈哈
今年夏天我可能去巴黎或者柏林。我最想要去中国,当然!

还没回去之前,请问:你想要去在哪儿?

Translating...

(English translation: Hey everybody!

Today's weather wasn't good, it was very cold and cloudy. 今天天气差, 云鋪滿天, 非常冷
First, at the cafe, I drank a cup of coffee and also ate a cinnamon bun. 首先我在间咖非店吃了一杯咖啡, 也吃了一香桂小面包. 肉桂 sounds so horrible!

After that, I went to a Malaysian restaurant. 然后到一家马来西亚餐厅.

Their food is too delicious! 他们的菜色良好有味

I ate a bowl of Malaysian curry and boiled rice. 吃了一碗马来西咖喱和一碗白飯.

This restaurant is very close to my home, I wish I had more money! 餐厅靠近我家, 只是希望有多些錢来多吃

Now, I'm at the university library. 現在在大学图书馆裡.

I'm practising my Chinese but I would like to be studying Scottish Gaelic. 在学习中文, 不过也喜欢能学苏格兰盖尔语.

I can't speak Gaelic but I can speak English, French, Italian and a little Chinese. 虽不能說, 不过会說英, 法, 意 文和一些中文.

Maybe I am able to speak too many languages? haha  恐是我能說得太多言語嗎? 哈哈

此夏期我会去巴黎或柏林. 我最想要去的地方, 当然还是中国!

我还沒走之前, 想請问问你一下, 你有什么地方你想要去嗎?

1

You have a good correction already.  Here's another version so that you can improve :) Correcting from your Chinese without looking at your original.

好吃! // 二零一四年四月三十四号

大家好!今天天气不又阴又
先,在咖啡店喝了一杯咖啡, 吃了一肉桂小面包。然后,到一间我去了马来西亚菜馆。他们的太好了!吃了一碗马来西亚咖喱和米饭。这个菜馆地方近我家不远只是钱袋不丰滿, 不能每天去吃我希望有更多的钱
现在,虽然在大学图书馆。我汉语中文, 可是想要学苏格兰盖尔语。我不会说盖尔语但是我会说英语,法语,意大利语,一点点中文儿汉语。也许我会说太多不同的外语啊! 哈哈
今年夏天我可能去巴黎或者柏林。我最想要的, 是去中国,当然

还没回去之前,请问:你想要去哪儿別的地方嗎

1

好吃! // 二零一四年四月三十四号

大家好!今天天气不好,很冷阴天。
我首先在咖啡店我喝了一杯咖啡。还有,吃了一个肉桂小面包。然后,我去了马来西亚菜馆。他们的菜太好吃了!我吃了一碗马来西亚咖喱和米饭。这个菜馆离我家不远,我希望有更多的钱!
今年夏天我可能去巴黎或者柏林。我最想要去中国,当然! 当然,我最想去的还是中国!

还没回去之前,请问:你想要去哪儿?