Jazz
My best friends( Alittlebetter) I am not a very open person so I don’t have many friends. I just have two. Their names are Sofia and Andrea. I met them in different places and circumstances. First I had met Sofia in 2009 in an English course that we were in. We were study partners but in the following year we both registered for the same course again. That was when we got to know each other very well, and all the years since we have sat together. She is the kind of person who combines her clothes with the right accessories. She is very friendly but a little quiet and shy. She likes having friends but it´s a little difficult for her to make friends. She is the kind of friend that I can talk about anything. On the other hand, there is Andrea. I met her in 2010. We were both in our fourth year of high school. We hit it off very well and immediately we became friends. We even lived on the same street. When we finished school and university began she had to move to San Luis to study but we still keep in touch and when we meet it seems like we see every day. We talk about everything but in a superficial way. She is a very friendly and outgoing person but she have little defects she is noisy and moody. She gets angry easily, although she is a very good friend. These are my best friends.
1

My best friends( Alittlebetter)

I am not a very open person so I don’t have many friends. I just have two. Their names are Sofia and Andrea. I met them in different places and circumstances. First I had met Sofia in 2009 in an English course that we were in. We were study partners but and in the following year we both registered for the same course again. That was when we got to know each other very well, and all the years ever since then we have sat together. She is the kind of person who combines her clothes with the right accessories. She is very friendly but a little quiet and shy. She likes having friends but it's a little difficult for her to make friends. She is the kind of friend that I can talk to about anything.
On the other hand, there is Andrea. I met her in 2010. We were both in our fourth year of high school. We hit it off very well and immediately we became friends. We even lived on the same street. When we finished school and university began she had to move to San Luis to study, but we still keep in touch and when we meet it seems like we see each other every day. We talk about everything, but in a superficial way. She is a very friendly and outgoing person, but she has little a few defects flaws. She is noisy and moody. She gets angry easily, although she is a very good friend. These are my best friends.

1

My best friends( Alittlebetter)

I am not a very open person so I don’t have many friends. I just have two. Their names are Sofia and Andrea. I met them in different places and circumstances. First I had met Sofia in 2009 in an English course that we were in. We were study partners but in the following year we both registered for the same course again. That was when we got to know each other very well, and all the years since we have sat together. She is the kind of person who combines her clothes with the right accessories. She is very friendly but a little quiet and shy. She likes having friends, but it´s a little difficult for her to make friends. She is the kind of friend that I can talk about anything.
On the other hand, there is Andrea. I met her in 2010. We were both in our fourth year of high school. We hit it off very well and immediately we became friends. We even lived on the same street. When we finished school and university began she had to move to San Luis to study but we still keep in touch and when we meet it seems like we see every day. We talk about everything but in a superficial way. She is a very friendly and outgoing person but she have has little defects. She is noisy and moody. She gets angry easily, although she is a very good friend. These are my best friends.

<em>Note: Excellent :)</em>