hrgalvan00
Evangelical leaders claims for 'ethic' Immigrant Reform "I'm tired of see the pain of my community, of see how the dreams of our youth are unfinished", said Abraham Torres, minister of Colorado. Colorado's evangelical leaders, amid some hispanics, started today an inciative to ask congresist to approve an "ethic" Immigration Reform act, that "respect the people's dignity". The leaders, all of 4th district of Colorado, represented by Cory Gardner, a Republican congresist, decided to movilize againts hard posture of Gardner to Immigrant Reform and after he said he will run to Senate.
1

Evangelical Leaders Claims For 'Ethic' Immigrant Reform

"I'm tired of seeing the pain in my community, and seeing how the dreams of our youth are unfinished," said Abraham Torres, minister of Colorado.

Colorado's Evangelical leaders, amid some Hispanics, started today an inciative initiative today to ask congresist congress to approve an "ethic" Immigration Reform act, that "respects the people's dignity."

The leaders, all of the 4th district of Colorado, represented by Cory Gardner, a Republican congresist (I'm not sure congresist is an English word), decided to movilize mobilize againts the hard posture of Gardner to Immigrant Reform (something's needed here. "of Gardner to *blank* immigrant reform") and after he said he will run to for Senate.