oscar
my culture In my country there are many language, there are twenty two languages, I live in small town called chimaltenango, here the people speak a language called kaqchikel, I understand little this language, my parents speak fluent it, I hope to learn both english and kaqchikel as well as I can. In my city there are many cultures I´m happy to learn more about them.

My Culture

In my country there are many languages, twenty two, in all. I live in a small town called Chimaltenango, where the people speak a language called Kaqchikel. I understand little of this language, but my parents speak it fluently.  I hope to learn both English and Kaqchikel. In my city there are many cultures, and I would enjoy learning more about them all. 

Great start, Oscar!

My Culture

In my country there are many languages, in all there are twenty two languages. , I live in  a small town called Chimaltenango, here the people speak a language called Kaqchikel. , I understand it a little this language,  but my parents speak it  fluently. it, I hope to learn improve both my  English and my Kaqchikel. as well as I can. In my city there are many cultures, I´m happy to learn more about them.

my culture

In my country there are many language, there are twenty two languages, I live in small town called chimaltenango, here the people speak a language called kaqchikel, I understand little this language, my parents speak fluent it, I hope to learn both english and kaqchikel as well as I can. In my city there are many cultures I´m happy to learn more about them.

There are many languages spoken in my country, 22 in all. I live in a small town called Chimaltenango (<em>in English the names of places, and other things like languages e,g, Kaqchikel, are written with a capital letter at the beginning</em>) where the people speak a language called Kaqchikel. I can understand this language a little, but my parents speak it fluently. I hope to learn both English and Kaqchikel as well as I can (<em>this sentence is correctly written, no changes needed</em>). In my city (<em>is Chimaltenango a city or a town? A town is smaller than a city, and city/town are not interchangeable</em>) there are many different cultures. I enjoy learning more about these cultures.

Thank you for your help.

My Culture

In my country, there are many languages. There are twenty-two languages. I live in small town called Chimaltenango. Here, the people speak a language called "kaqchikel". I understand only a little of this language but my parents are fluent in it. I hope to learn both english and kaqchikel as well as I can. In my city there are various cultures and I'm eager to learn more about them.