Claire
House or Travel I always dreamed to visit Tibet before 25 when I was in college.They say it's such a beautiful place which is the closest to Heaven.I pictured in mind that riding a bike along with some dear friends, no warry about anything and just enjoying the trip. Now no need to ride bike, I have the money to affard a train ticket,and will turn 25 soon,but I'd rather stay at home and never actually plan this visit. I lost the ability to adventure and experience the unknown things.I really need to find it.

House or Travel

When I was in college, I always dreamed of visiting Tibet before I turn 25. They say it's such a beautiful place which is the closest to Heaven. I pictured in mind that I would ride a bike with some dear friends. No worries about anything and just enjoying the trip.

Now I have no need to ride a bike. I have the money to affrrd a train ticket. I will turn 25 soon, but I'd rather stay at home and now never actually plan this trip.

I've lost my sense of adventure and desire to experience unknown things. I really need to find it again.