Paola Hernández
today I can't understand the conjunction of the verbs... Because is difficult for my. I don't know when use has been or have been also is difficult for me the pronunciation whit termination ED... I should stady more. I think!
1

Today

I have difficulty understanding verb conjugations. I don't know when to use "has been" or "have been." I also find it difficult to pronounce words which end in "ed." I think that I should study more!

I think you're doing fine, Paola.  If it's any consolation, we "English speakers" have very similar difficulties with Spanish :)

today

I can't understand verb conjunction of the verbs. It is difficult for me. I don't know when to use "has been" or "have been." Also is difficult for me the to pronounce words ending with "-ed." I should study more, I think!

we use "has been" with singular pronouns (he, she, it) and "have been" with plural pronouns (I, you, we, they). I hipe it can help you... regards!
Hi paola we have the same problem.. my English is real bad. I hope I Learn something from this chat