louie
To italki and my friends I'm a new comer here in italki. Though I've met some really nice guys via italki which I never thought of in just a few days. First I'd like to say thanks to the italki, which provide me the chance to get to know my dear friends here.and then i 'd like to say thanks to my dear friends.We share each other‘s culture and interesting stories .Communicating with you always satisfied me so much just the same as reading can serve me delight.I'll never tired to listen to New ideas,funny phenomenon.ect told by you.So thanks for your sharing. I deeply recognized that my English can confuse you not a littele,so I should say sorry to you all and I really appreciate your kindness and patience on me.I've decide to work hard on it,and I believe the day we communicate without any difficulties can be coming soon.^.^ lastly,I would say something about learning Chinese,As we all known,Chinese consists of chinese characters,To some people,they just look like little maps and cannot distinguish one from another.But in other people's eyes they appear to be so cute and fantastic.If you are the latter one,I would say congratulations to you,I am sure you can learn Chinese very well.And those who can not adjust immediately,plesase don't worry,try to find the story of the chinese character,yes,almost every character has a story because Chinese characters develop from pictograph.during this process finally you'll probably fall in love with them.lol Then,there are four tones in Chinese,maybe a bit hard for foreigners,the most effective way is to listen to the native speakers, see how they pronounce the words and read their lips,I think that will help. Ok,let me end here,I have to work now ,if i was found absent by my boss,it will turn to be a disaster.lol. Sorry,Chinglish maybe everywhere.lol

To italki and my friends

I'm a new comer here in italki. Though I've met some really nice guys via italki which I never thought of in just a few days.
First I'd like to say thanks to the italki, which provides me the chance to get to of knowing my dear friends here.and then i 'd like to say thanks to my dear friends.We share each other‘s culture and interesting stories .Communicate with you always satisfies me so much just the same as much as reading can serve me delight me.I'm never tired to of listening to New ideas,funny phenomenon.ect told by you.So thanks for your sharing.
I deeply recognized that my English can confuse you not a littele,so I'd like to should say sorry to all of you all and I really appreciate your kindness and patience on with me.I've decided to work hard on it,and I believe the day we will communicate without any difficulties can be coming come soon.^.^
lastly,I would like to say something about learning Chinese,As we all known,Chinese consists of chinese characters. To some people,they just look like little maps and people cannot distinguish one from another. But in to other people's eyes they appear to be so cute and fantastic.If you are the latter one belong to the second category, I would like to congratulate say congratulations to you,I am sure you can learn Chinese very well.And those who can not adjust have immediately good results, plesase don't worry, try to find the story of the each chinese character, yes, almost every character has a story because Chinese characters develop from pictographs. During this process finally you'll probably fall in love with them.lol
Then,there are four tones in Chinese,maybe a bit hard for foreigners,the most effective way to understand them is to listen to the native speakers, see how they pronounce the words and read their lips,I think that will help.
Ok,let me end here,I have to work now ,if i was found absent by my boss,it will turn to be a disaster. lol.

Sorry,Chinglish maybe everywhere.lol