Snacksjack
Success or Nothing 6 years ago, Since I studied in Master Degree. Someone asked me, why you used long long time to do it. For 2 years first, I finished a course work and like it will be graduate. There was a situation made the plan changed. It was I had a new job. Its sound good but it made me loss the time to do my research and finish my graduate on time that I expected. I worked hard and didn't contacted to my adviser for 2 years. 4 years later and I still confused with myself that what should I do? Until yesterday, I met my adviser to find out a way to success. She gave me an opportunities and cheer me up. The words from her that make me pressured, "Back and try to repeat that what did you got from 6 years, You will work out to get a success or nothing. Sure, I want the success and hope italki.com's friend beside me to finish it in 3 months ahead remain. God bless me :) PS. The other problem that made me serious is I must write a research document in English. I think it very take time to do because my English is not quite good but I will try the best.

Success or Nothing

I started studying towards my Masters Degree 6 years ago. Someone asked me, why have you taken such a long time to do it? For the first 2 years, I finished the course work would have graduated. Then my situation and the plan changed. I got a new job. It sounds good, I got a new job! However, I had lost the time to do my research and finish my degree when I had expected. I worked hard and didn't contact my adviser for 2 years. 4 years later and I still was confused, what should I do? Yesterday, I met my adviser to find out a way to success. She gave me an opportunities and cheered me up. The words from her that make me feel reassured, go "Back and try to repeat that what did you got from 6 years, you will work out to get a success or nothing." Sure, I want the success and hope italki.com's friend beside me to finish it in 3 months ahead of time. God bless me :).

PS. The other problem that made me serious is I must write a research document in English. I think it very take time to do because my English is not quite good but I will try the best.

Success or Nothing

6 years ago, Since I studied in Master Degree. Someone asked me, why have you used long long time to do it. For 2 years first, I finished a course work and like it will be graduate. There was a situation made the plan changed. It was I had a new job. Its sound good but it made me loss the time to do my research and finish my graduate on time that I expected. I worked hard and didn't contacted to my adviser for 2 years. 4 years later and I still confused with myself that what should I do? Until yesterday, I met my adviser to find out a way to success. She gave me an opportunities and cheer me up. The words from her that make me pressured, "Back and try to repeat that what did you got from 6 years, You will work out to get a success or nothing. Sure, I want the success and hope italki.com's friend beside me to finish it in 3 months ahead remain. God bless me :)

Success or Nothing

6 years ago, It has been six years since I studied  began to study in for my Master's Degree. Someone asked me, why you used long  I took such a long time to do it. For the first 2 years first, I finished my course work and it looked like I would will be graduate. There was a situation made the plan changed the plan. It was I had a new job. Its sounds good but it made me lose the time I needed to do my research and finish my graduate within the on time that I expected. I worked hard and didn't contacted to my advisor for 2 years. 4 years later and I was still confused with myself. that What should I do? This was until yesterday, I met my advisor to find out a way to success. She gave me an opportunity and cheered me up. The words from Her words that make made me feel pressured, "Go back and try to repeat that what did you got from 6 years, you will work it out to get a success or nothing." Sure, I want the success and hope italki.com's friends stay beside me to finish it in the 3 months that remain ahead. God bless me :)

PS. The other problem that made me serious stressed is that I must write a research document in English. I think it very take time to do because my English is not quite good but I will try the my best.

Hi Snacks Jack, This is pretty good, as you got the message across. Very interesting story. I'm going to make a few corrections to it very soon. The opening sentence "6 years ago, Since I studied in Master Degree." could be improved by saying "I started studying for my Masters Degree 6 years ago." "for my" can be replaced with "toward", if you prefer. I didn't really know this as a native speaker, but English has a pretty set sentence structure. Other than that, you've just missed some words or used the wrong words :). Good paragraph structure.