Widianty
Introduction Hi My name Widianty. I come from Jakarta, Indonesia. Currently I work for Pharmaceutical company as IT Manager. I have completed Bachelor in Computer Science and also Master in Finance. I have 10 years IT work experience include : system analyst, computer development, project management and teaching. I also good in IT Managerial since 6 years ago. Managing Team and Budget, Create IT Blue print and Government are my strong.

Introduction

Hi, my name is Widianty. I come from Jakarta, Indonesia. I currently work for a pharmaceutical company as an IT Manager.
I have graduated with a Bachelor in Computer Science and a Masters in Finance. I have ten years IT work experience including: systems analysis, computer development, project management and teaching. I have six years experience in IT management, where my strengths are managing teams and budgets, creating IT blue prints and Government <em>(not sure if you mean governance here?)</em>.

Introduction

Hi My name Widianty. I come from Jakarta, Indonesia. Currently I work for Pharmaceutical company as IT Manager.
I have completed a Bachelor in Computer Science and also a Master in Finance. I have 10 years of IT work experience include : system analyst, computer development, project management and teaching. I also have strong good in IT Managerial experience since over the past 6 years ago. I Managed teams/a team and the (project/development) budget. I created IT blue prints (do you mean specifications?) and (Government - do you mean rules or negotiating with or understanding government regulations?) are my strong. ( Xxxx is my strong point).

Sounds interesting!

Introduction

Hi, M my name is  Widianty. I come  am from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am C currently I work   employed as an  Information Technology Manager for a Pharmaceutical company as IT Manager.
I have completed  my Bachelor's  degree in Computer Science and  I also have  a Master's  in Finance. I have 10 years IT work experience include ing: systems analyst, computer development, project management and teaching. I also good in IT Managerial since 6 years ago. Managing Team Management, and   creating B budget' s, and Create IT Blue print's and G government are my strong strenghts.

Introduction

Hi My name is Widianty. I come from Jakarta, Indonesia. Currently, I work for a Pharmaceutical company as an IT Manager.
I have completed a Bachelors degree in Computer Science and also a Masters in Finance. I have 10 years IT work experience including : system analyst, computer development, project management and teaching. I have also been good at IT Management since 6 years ago. Managing Team and Budget, creating IT Blue prints and Government are my strengths.

Introduction

Hi! My name Widianty. I come from Jakarta, Indonesia. Currently I work for a Pharmaceutical company as an IT Manager. I have completed Bachelor in Computer Science and also a Master in Finance. I have 10 years IT work experience which include system analyst, computer development, project management and teaching. I also had an experience in IT Managerial for about 6 years. Managing Teams, Budgeting, Creating IT Blue print and Government cultures are my strenghts.