cathy
My Impression of Boston Last year, I visited Boston before the time of the Boston Marathon 2013 My most impressive building was named Boston Architectural College. When I saw it at a distance, I thought:"what a beautiful and characteristic building!" I went near to see it and found several words on it: Boston Architectural College. Oh, it really deserved that. When I realized that the bomb attack just happened to the street where I walked back and forth for several times, I was shocked. I couldn't believe that such a fine street with two churches on it didn't deter terrorists. And when I knew that a Chinese girl was one of three victims, I was sad and angry. Two days ago, more people took part in the Boston Marathon 2014 and made the Marathon very successful. Boston is beautiful, and so are Boston people!

My Impression of Boston

Last year, I visited Boston before the time of the Boston Marathon of 2013

The building that impressed me the most was named Boston Architectural College. When I saw it at a distance, I thought, "what a beautiful and distinctive building!" When I went near to look at it, I found several words on it - Boston Architectural College. Oh, it really deserved that name.

When I realized that the bomb attack recently happened along that street where I walked back and forth several times, I was shocked. I couldn't believe that such a fine street with two churches on it didn't deter terrorists. And when I knew that a Chinese girl was one of three victims, I was sad and angry.

Two days ago, more people took part in the Boston Marathon of 2014 and that made the Marathon very successful.

Boston is beautiful, and so are Boston people!