DIDI
A man beside a great man I met a richer then a phenomenon arise, We call it "walking with storm" I think it mean a persom pass by people. The air flow that make you feel it strongly like storm. You may be afraid of it by it. A book's topic said what" a richer think that is different from you." I think that is really different because crowd image them. I pay attention to many countries seem that there are such kind of a man beside great man. But I dont know who is it exactly. But he stands on a special position between a great man and crowd. Two kind of view on his bady which is true? Some stab the great man from the back. It is very easy He is just a normal man but crowd imagination give him fake renown. According to rich father and poor father. I think I did insurance before. So that can correct different kind of people in different cycle. I found poor men can not lose a great man. There are no use in a crowd especially they think the same. So a special man is like Archimedes He finished his task,dose it? So I experience throw it but I remember what had happened from history. But they have their own trouble like Rupert Murdoch now.LOL