Aureli Sánchez
The best moment in Peter's life 'I had never felt so nervous before in my life...!' said Peter who was an elderly man talking with his grandson Andrew. Peter had been an excellent football player who had played in first division for ten years, but his best moment happened when he played in fourth division. Peter had been a faithful supporter of a team called Lucas United since he was a kid and he hated the other team of his city, called Lucas Rovers. Every match between United and Rovers was a little war in his neighbourhood, but Lucas only played for his loved team in the last year of his career when he was 39-year-old. In the last match of the league United took on Rovers. If they won the game they would promote to third division. In the last minute Peter had the chance to shoot a penalty which could allow them to win the game. 'I shot the penalty and I scored. I never felt so happy. It was the last time I played football.' said Peter while he was laughing.

The best moment in Peter's life

'I had never felt so nervous before in my life...!' said Peter who was an elderly man talking with his grandson Andrew. Peter had been an excellent football player who had played in first division for ten years, but his best moment happened occurred when he played in the fourth division.

Peter had been a faithful supporter of a the team, called Lucas United, since he was a kid and he hated the city's other team of his city, called the Lucas Rovers. Every match between United and Rovers was a little war in his neighbourhood, but Lucas only played for his beloved team in the last year of his career, when he was 39-years -old.

In the last match of the league United took on Rovers. If they won the game they would be promoted to the third division. In the last minute of the game,  Peter had the chance to shoot a penalty which resulted in could allow them to winning the game.

'I shot the penalty and I scored. I never felt so happy. It was the last time I played football.' said Peter through his laughter. while he was laughing.

Can someone help me with this entry, please?