Mike
Dirty Spring. San-Francisco Weather changing very fast. I think it's the Global process. When I was a child, I liked to walk down the street to my school in the warm may days. I really miss of it. For a few years, Spring is rainy, cold and dirty. It is very sad for me and maybe I need a life on another place. Sometimes, I feel that I had to be born in San-Francisco. I have never been to this city, but unknown feelings pull me there. If you live in San-Francisco, you must know - you are lucky man. Millions of people want to live there. Millions of people want to speak English, and maybe, millions of people want to live in your life.

Dirty spring in San Francisco

The weather is changing very fast. I think it's the global warming.
When I was a child, I used to like walking to school on those warm May mornings; I really miss them. For the last few years, spring has been rainy, cold and dirty. It makes me sad and maybe I need a life somewhere else. Sometimes, I feel that I would've liked to have been born in San Francisco. I have never been there, but some unknown feelings pull me there.

If you live in San Francisco, you must know - you are lucky man. Millions of people want to live there. Millions of people want to speak English, and maybe, millions of people want to be in your life.

Months of the year are capitalised - May, June ,etc.

San Francisco is not hyphenated - San-Francisco

Seasons of the year are NOT capitalised - spring, summer 

I hope you get a chance to go to San Francisco one day. Lots of people want to go to different places, but we have a saying that "the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence." I do think you would like San Francisco, but you would miss some things from your home, too.