Líng
Be careful, girls! Hello, girls. In fact this is my second italki account. I had an old one. But I had to cancel it. Now, please have patience to read this story. Days before I wrote a text. A guy commented it and asked me if I can be his language partner. That's the reason I was there too, to improve my language skill. So I was glad to make friends with him. And we even added each other in another chatting tool. Then we started to chat there. From the beginning everything was quite nice. Then he asked me for some special photos...I think you guys understand what I mean. Of course I refused him. And I lost the interested to talk to him any more. Later I wrote another text. I think I am responsible for what happened later too. This article is about a person who works in my company too, and he is my superior. I complained about how bad he is sometimes. But I didn't write any personal information in it. I just wanted to write something that native speakers can help me to correct it. Unfortunately, this text is taken used by the guy. He cut a screenshot of it and wrote me messeage he will inform my superior with it. Of course I was so afraid. (Before during the beginning chat, he asked me what kind of things I work for, I was too careless and send him a internet link). I was very angry, its nnothing to do with him. Maybe its my fault, I should not have written such a thing in italki. But he started to threaten me with that. He told me, if I wrote him anice email with some nice pphotos. He won't do that. Or I will be a poor girl. It's totally blackmail. I couldn't believe there is someone like him there. I don't know if he will reallydo it or not. For sure, I won't meet his sick needs. And I write this text now, because I want to tell girls, can also be boys. Be careful in internet. Don't reveal your private information so easily and don't make friends with someone so quickly before you really have some communication with him. Or you might be in danger. On the other hand, before you launch a text to internet, make sure if it's ok. It's my bad experience. :-( Hope you guys still enjoy the time here anyway.
thanks for this usefull info......
Report his behaviour to the Italki admins, we really don't need his sort here. Our interests are learning languages, making friends and trading cultural notes. I hope your experience improves.
I think he is really sick. I feel sad.
WTF! This guy is very sick!!
That's why I always ignore guys who ask to be "language parnters" with me. I mean, seriously? Is it really what you're asking for?