What do you want do extreme in your life? i almost can not go skating .i and my friend some time for winter had gone skating however but it moved to tears to me because tumble on the ice and after got bruises,scatch and i felt itself as if was beaten somebody off.I had own skates but it was worn out and out of my size.But i was able to fit into them.i was going skating along other streets ,turning the road off in the ending my walk.i like more go skiing.We many time have gone skiing with my family ,at the begining i was not able to put the skis on in right way but definitely we had to ride in more warm weather because our fingers of hands and legs got frozen as much as that we were able to move them.We often paid money that will be picked up to the hill.Father taught swimming me in the river ,i was swimming along the edge of coast ,once i have almost drown .Before i like jogging when the birds started singing, my parrot repeated for them ,i often got angry and covered his cage the cloth afterward he got quiet.