Sara
My super heroine Undoubtedly, my mother is the person who has had the greatest influence in my life. My parents divorced when my sister and me were still very young, so my mother became the head of household. She had to fight very hard to get us ahead and provide us a good education. For me, she is my model to follow.

My super heroine

Undoubtedly (or Without a doubt), my mother is the person who has had the greatest influence in my life.
My parents divorced when my sister and me I were still very young, so my mother became the head of household.
She had to fight very hard to get us ahead and provide us a good education for us.
For me, she is my model to follow.

Undoubtedly My mother is, without a doubt, the person who has had the greatest influence in my life.
My parents were divorced when my sister and I were still very young, and my mother became the head of our household. She had to fight workedvery hard to get us ahead and provide us a good education for my sister and me. For me She is my an excellent role model for single mothers. to follow.

My Super Heroine

Undoubtedly, my mother is the person who has had the greatest influence on my life. My parents divorced when my sister and I were still very young, so my mother became the head of the household. She had to fight very hard to provide a good education for us, so that we would be able to get ahead in life. For me, she is my model to follow. 

Great job! Hope this helps.....